What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,418 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He needs to be Venom again. I know that it happened for a short while when he fought Flash at some point. But it needs to happen permanently now, it's been too f**king long.

Requiem28

Requiem28

It rained today on one of my fellow co-worker's wedding today  :(

And, I had to work, so I couldn't go.

Lie

Lie

Requiem28

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Betty Brant.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Turns out my nice new apartment is actually just another overpriced California slum pit, like nearly every other apartment here. I hate this state so much. Never move here. >:(

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 29, 2012, 05:27:21 AM
Turns out my nice new apartment is actually just another overpriced California slum pit, like nearly every other apartment here. I hate this state so much. Never move here. >:(

Sorry to hear that  :(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 29, 2012, 05:27:21 AM

That sucks. I am so sorry to hear that. :(

Bjørn Half-hand

I used to live in a crappy little one bedroom house that had no heating at all. It gets damn cold here. It was however the cheapest rent I have ever had. I'm sorry to hear you're having a badtime with your apartment, hope you can move to a better place.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Thank goodness I only signed on for six months instead of twelve. Did some moving last night in the evening--first time I had been to the apartment after dark--and as soon as I flipped on the light I could see the place was swarming with Brown-banded cockroaches. >:( Not as big or scary as the American, Chinese or German varieties, but still unpleasant all the same. So now I have to wage war just to have a liveable home. -_-

But the location is wonderful! ::)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 29, 2012, 06:46:34 PM
the place was swarming with Brown-banded cockroaches. >:( Not as big or scary as the American, Chinese or German varieties, but still unpleasant all the same. So now I have to wage war just to have a liveable home. -_-

Spoiler

[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Does this mean I get to meet Charles S. Dutton?!?! :o

He can sign my Alien³ script. 8)

Bat Chain Puller

You know that's the only thing that keeps you in California.

Spoiler

Spoiler
The off chance of running into Alien franchise celebrities to hit up for autographs.
[close]
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

I had way more luck with that when I lived in England, actually.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Been a bit scarce lately, anything particularly horrible happen while I was away, friends?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed