What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,300 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I know. That was meant to be read in a joking (yet deadpan) tone of voice.

I have yet to master the art of expressing that through text.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ah, I see it now. Failed to see ellipses, which pretty much makes that post sound exactly how you wanted it to.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

So what happened, basically, is that they interchanged accounts...

Now there's some twisted online version of The Shadow out of Time.

That also explains why yesterday Cvalda was posting in the boards right after she said 'be right back' on MSN.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 27, 2012, 09:07:54 AM
So what happened, basically, is that they interchanged accounts...

Now there's some twisted online version of The Shadow out of Time.

That also explains why yesterday Cvalda was posting in the boards right after she said 'be right back' on MSN.

Oh, that's a wonderful statement on this, my... uncle? You're my uncle, right?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I might as well be. Search your feelings and you'll find the answer.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 27, 2012, 08:56:50 AM
Nothing is f**king happening guys. It's all f**king bullshit.

I don't know what to believe, my trust has been shaken. Right now I'm just going to listen to soldiers songs and music to feel a at least some security.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

So, how do we know who's who? If I was an imitation, a perfect imitation, how would you know it was really me?

I... I don't know who to trust.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I had to cut him loose!

I... I... I cut Sweeper loose!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You guys think I'm crazy...

Well, that's fine! Most of you don't know what's going on around here,
But I'm damn well sure some of you do.

You think she wanted to be Sweeper? No Sweeps make it a thousand miles through the interwebs!

No, you dooon't understand! Cvalda wanted to be us!

Vickers

Vickers

Was I disappointed about the whole thing ending up being a joke?  Yes.  Not because I want Sweeps to start wearing dresses but because it wasn't the first time I was accepting of someone and it blew up in my face.

But, in Cvalda's defence, I know the whole switch-a-roo wasn't intended to hurt anyone and she did put a halt to the prank pretty quickly.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

god f**kin gdammit i dont think i could be anymore of a piece of shit c**t

llet me tell you guys something.. mina is more of a sister to me thajn anybody else ive ever know, shes the seiseter i;ve always wanted, and that includes disagreements and loving mischief. whether it translates or not doesnt matter, but there is soemthing that keeps us together. shes noble in saying that she takes all the blame but it only has to do witg my absesne, becayse the blame is equal between us. theres no back and forth poitning here. we're both offspirng of bitches.

it wasnt anything serious until our last amoral decision. and this was the only thing we'd collaborated on since the initial twist aroubd. Ive had many revelations tonight, drunker thann ive been in my life, more thank anybody ever shiuld be, rendered blind by alcohol, crying hard infront of 8 year male friends, making them ccry because of the illusion i so properly maintiain of being a 'strong person', but once i told them of the nights in which i woukd get back to the city and cry without any tears or provoked influence. i'm a very weak person, avp galaxy. I put on a mask of immunity, but i hurt just lke any other wounded man. I wont go into it now because it doesnt mater. Instead i'll apologize on my part for this latest sick joke. until then it had been just strange fun, but now, drunk as a c**t on a bender, i realize how screwed up it is. even when initialting it we realized that it was totally amoral, but whne TRUE brave people like Verpargia and Vickers started posting it only confirmed how truly f**ked we were. So here are my uselesss words of 'sorry'. Theryre as sincere as they possibly can be, and i recongnize they may seem incencere because i'm drunk, but they couldnt be more true.

look at me venting in the unhappy thread. what a son of a f**k I am.

Sorry people.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No worries, pal. It's ended and done with. Past.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm dissapointed, when it comes to trust and loyalty I can be quite sensitive, especially with my history. To 'back off' when I did before I knew this was all a joke was a big move on my part, and I too was supportive of the dress thing but I didn't say anything yet because of a headache so went to bed instead, though I'd probably feel very odd in a dress indviduals are different from each other and that's okay, tolerance right?

I was upset, then supportive... now I'm just dissapointed. But like I said, I'm loyal and therefore I can forgive and accept the apology, trusting that this is indeed Sweeper speaking.

Now if you will all excuse me, I'm going to let off some steam on the xbox...

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWq1Z-J-EE#noexternalembed-ws

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

What the f**k is this shit? Recreational Area's circlejerks turned into dramas? Holy shit, Aeus was actually right about this place... The son of a bitch was right.

chupacabras acheronsis

little too late for that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed