What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,024 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 06, 2012, 07:39:59 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 06, 2012, 07:37:42 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 06, 2012, 07:29:50 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 06, 2012, 07:27:47 AM
good mate good, I caught a few thing that I missed last time. Still some scenes that are abit  :-\ but I think I can peice together a good theory on the whole thing. I'll go indepth after dinner.  :)

That's good to hear, bro. Serve me up a spoiler-free version of you can, Vep.  :) I gotta wait until Friday.  :'(

No worries man I can do that. Sucks you gotta wait,but the week is going fast.

Aye. So far it has, but I just no Thursday is gonna ddddrrrrraaaggggg.  :laugh:  :'(

We're almost there dude!  Hang on! :laugh:

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Imma smack dat bitch.

Smack. Dat. Bitch.

Dat apple bitch. She tried to choke me.

>:(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Ray Bradbury passed away...

Eva

Eva

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 06, 2012, 03:25:28 PM
Ray Bradbury passed away...

:(
Remember watching him presenting an old tv-show when I was a kid, with short horror/sci-fi stories and going to bed scared shitless... Thank you for those moments Ray...  8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

No longer seeing PROMETHEUS at midnight, not because of my anti-hype, but because my roommate decided he didn't want to go. ::)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

God that guy, sorry to hear that.

You don't have a closer theater?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just the one where I have 45 minutes of ghetto to walk through.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2012, 04:57:15 PM
No longer seeing PROMETHEUS at midnight, not because of my anti-hype, but because my roommate decided he didn't want to go. ::)

I will let you know what happens by making an unbiased review. But I see that that is unnecessary since you have obviously read them all.

There's always a Troll 2-like - "Cvalda and ShadowPred watch a movie night" down the road.

Cvalda

Cvalda

f**k it. Maybe I will go to the midnight show and walk through 45 minutes of ghetto each way. I'll just be sure to bring a butcher knife with me. And then I'll get back at 3am, write my review, be done with it and never speak of it again, go to work and then collapse into a pile of dust :P

And then see it twice more over the weekend, for maximum masochism.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

You want a link to a bootleg?  :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

coolbreeze, don't say that, even jokingly :P

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I feel for you girl  :'( I won't be able to make the Opening Day IMAX Premier of The Dark Knight Rises, since I'll have to wait until Sunday to see it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

BOOTLEGS FOR EVERYONE!

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 06, 2012, 05:10:18 PM
coolbreeze, don't say that, even jokingly :P

:laugh:

Well the offers there. I'd rather send you a bootleg instead of knowing you walked through the ghetto alone.  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

That's sweet, but talking about that is against the rules coolbreeze :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed