What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,545 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Eva on May 23, 2012, 09:41:01 PM
Ahhh titscrap... f*ck them f*cking f*cks...  :(

:laugh: :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

*Sigh*
Time to start my hour and 45 minute long trek home. :-[

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 12:16:28 AM
*Sigh*

Damn! Why so long?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 24, 2012, 12:17:53 AM
Damn! Why so long?
Because the universe hates me. -_-

Prime113

Prime113

*Sigh*

:( Good luck. Get that iPod bumpin' with some A3 tracks, that'll help.  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Prime113 on May 24, 2012, 12:19:10 AM
:( Good luck. Get that iPod bumpin' with some A3 tracks, that'll help.  :)
Yeah! :D
Actually gonna give the PROMETHEUS score a listen, to further attempt to convince myself it's better than I think it is. :P

Prime113

Prime113

Don't be too hard on it again, I've actually liked the tracks I've heard so far.  :laugh:

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 12:18:37 AM
Because the universe hates me. -_-

It doesn't hate you. It just enjoys making you squirm. There's a difference!

Once you understand that the universe is all about comedy, you can find a way around it!

Or maybe i'm just full of poo.

Vakarian

Vakarian

*Sigh*

Safe trip.  :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Just for some extra teeth-grinding, Cvalda, I put A3 and Prometheus on my MP3 on shuffle, and there have been multiple, multiple instances where the songs flow so nicely together, I have to look at the track titles to realize what's what.

That's good, for me. :laugh:  But this doesn't apply with the real obvious tracks... but the general feel is so good with both.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Self-esteem issues had a sudden spike. I posted a depression, short rant on this thread yesterday, I think, but took it down shortly after, mainly because I didn't feel all too comfortable with what it entailed. The big problem that has occurred with my self-esteem recently is that it's been sending me into full-blown depression fits. Like, I stopped eating all together for a while not too long ago, only beginning to eat again last night. This self-esteem is tearing me apart inside, and I can't seem to do anything to help it.

Prime113

Prime113

Just really focus on the good things in life, man. I looked at your twitter, and I noticed you're pretty excited about Sonic, MiB3, and Prometheus. Let those things drive you. I did something similar with Gears of War 3. I was pretty down at the beginning of September, but then my hype for the game rose, and it carried me until I got out of the hole.

You know all of us here are here for you, RS. Don't be scared.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 24, 2012, 01:17:39 AM
Self-esteem issues had a sudden spike. I posted a depression, short rant on this thread yesterday, I think, but took it down shortly after, mainly because I didn't feel all too comfortable with what it entailed. The big problem that has occurred with my self-esteem recently is that it's been sending me into full-blown depression fits. Like, I stopped eating all together for a while not too long ago, only beginning to eat again last night. This self-esteem is tearing me apart inside, and I can't seem to do anything to help it.

How are you sleeping at night?

One thing that really helped me with my depression over the course of the last six months was to get on a decent night time schedule. Start sleeping 10-11PM wake up between 6-8AM. It helps make ya feel a bit more organized, and better rested.

Another thing i've found that also helps is going some place you haven't been before and exploring. A new shopping center, a library, etc. New input for your brain helps, and being in more public places can also help bolster some self esteem.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 24, 2012, 01:12:04 AM
Just for some extra teeth-grinding, Cvalda, I put A3 and Prometheus on my MP3 on shuffle, and there have been multiple, multiple instances where the songs flow so nicely together, I have to look at the track titles to realize what's what.
*clutches pearls*
ಠ_ಠ
Uncultured mongrel.

Speaking of culture...

I was just reading letters exchanged by writers from as little as 30 years ago. It's pretty depressing to read these beautiful, insightful passages they would write to people they had never even met in person but had developed a close correspondence with. You can tell how much communication was important to them, and how much thought and effort and feeling they poured into the things they wrote their friends.

Nowadays we don't have that.

Nowadays we have text messages and twitter. :-\

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 03:48:54 AM
Speaking of culture...

I was just reading letters exchanged by writers from as little as 30 years ago. It's pretty depressing to read these beautiful, insightful passages they would write to people they had never even met in person but had developed a close correspondence with. You can tell how much communication was important to them, and how much thought and effort and feeling they poured into the things they wrote their friends.

Nowadays we don't have that.

Nowadays we have text messages and twitter. :-\

That's how I Miss Bat Chain and I got together. We corresponded for 5 years before we physically met. No such thing as Twitter back then (that I know of) but you're right ... the days for those kinda of writings are almost at an end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed