What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,871 times)

severen76

severen76

I suppose it makes more sense that it's more cunning the second time round. It wouldn't have ever imitated a human before, so it wouldn't know how to act around them at the first camp.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You know what grinds my gears? Those cakes that sell for thousands of dollars. Who the hell is going to pay that kind of money for something that will end up in their belly. The only good I see in a cake like that is stealing a $3000 cake, eating it, and then take a crap that can be sold for like $1500 - $2000.

All I would need then is an idiot with lots of money.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 04, 2012, 11:45:13 PM
I suppose it makes more sense that it's more cunning the second time round. It wouldn't have ever imitated a human before, so it wouldn't know how to act around them at the first camp.
Good point.  I agree.

I still hate this movie. :laugh:

r888

r888

People who don't say thank you

Topazora

Topazora

even though I got a nice little job for 5-7 months and its close- I just email from my staff agency that I got another offer to work for Sony as a game tester for a year >:( and I've already committed to the other job.  The offer from Sony couldn't have come like LAST WEEK?!!

DJ Pu$$yface

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Pre-exam jitters caused me to not get to sleep until early this morning despite the fact I had an exam at 7.
Also, I fear that I may be becoming pretentious.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Knowing I have to wait until Friday until I can play Mass Effect 3 is severely annoying me.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My copy of Halo CEA still hasn't shipped yet.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

so i was at the local market looking around the bins and there was this amazing hotwheels car laying in a shelf. one of those rare little cars that somehow are radical as f**k yet don't look absolutely retarded, and i knew i wanted it. i wanted it like i haven't wanted a piece of painted lead since i was nine years old. it was out of the box and resting atop piles of cardboard and plastic, and there wasn't an unopened one anywhere. i looked everywhere and there just wasn't. it was the last damn car in the place. i race walked around the whole store, it was no use. i pondered for a moment to just put it in my pocket, that no one would notice or care, but i just couldn't. i couldn't. i squeezed it as hard as i could in my fist and then twisted my knee as far as i could to strangle the impulse to stomp the ground like a little child.

i had the f**king money, i'm not a miserable shoplifting delincuent, i just wanted a yellow dune buggy with miniguns, is that too much to ask?, i'll never see one like that again! ITS NOT FAIR!!! ITS NOT. f**kING. FAIR!!!!!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: r888 on Mar 05, 2012, 02:46:35 AM
People who don't say thank you

People who don't say please.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 07, 2012, 01:16:20 AM
so i was at the local market looking around the bins and there was this amazing hotwheels car laying in a shelf. one of those rare little cars that somehow are radical as f**k yet don't look absolutely retarded, and i knew i wanted it. i wanted it like i haven't wanted a piece of painted lead since i was nine years old. it was out of the box and resting atop piles of cardboard and plastic, and there wasn't an unopened one anywhere. i looked everywhere and there just wasn't. it was the last damn car in the place. i race walked around the whole store, it was no use. i pondered for a moment to just put it in my pocket, that no one would notice or care, but i just couldn't. i couldn't. i squeezed it as hard as i could in my fist and then twisted my knee as far as i could to strangle the impulse to stomp the ground like a little child.

i had the f**king money, i'm not a miserable shoplifting delincuent, i just wanted a yellow dune buggy with miniguns, is that too much to ask?, i'll never see one like that again! ITS NOT FAIR!!! ITS NOT. f**kING. FAIR!!!!!
http://i41.tinypic.com/2rfgd3a.jpg

That's because you have honor.  That's how you know you have honor, when you still have it when nobody's around.  Don't you ever be ashamed of having honor!  You can't just buy it, damn it.  You have to:

Was this the one, bro?

Spoiler
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 07, 2012, 01:16:20 AM

you couldn't talk to a sales clerk?  I'm sure they would've helped you out, or at least the manager?

chupacabras acheronsis

it was a supermarket. they don't do that kind of stuff. and they were closing to top it, i just didn't have time.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 08, 2012, 02:27:32 AM
Spoiler
[close]

not. even. close.

it was electric yellow and it had some sort of railgun at the other side. i feel fine now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

...It sounds like the dune buggy from Half-Life 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed