What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,053 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 25, 2011, 12:43:37 PM
Quote from: Lie on Dec 25, 2011, 11:16:04 AM
It feels like my lungs have beaten to within an inch of their lives, when I woke up I could taste blood at the back of my throat and when I take a deep breath I get this wheezing sound.

Do you smoke? That happened to me once after a night out. I was told I'd smoked 7 big cigars in 4 hours.

I had a 20 box of B&H gold to myself in the space of 2 hours, my throat doesn't hurt anymore but my lungs still feel f**ked. :(

fry1236

fry1236

Maybe you could go to the beach or something to breathe in the fresh air or something, and if your an Aquarius than the beach would work awesomely. Although I don't smoke so I don't know  :-\

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I still suck at shooting in Mass Effect, despite now having the game at my possession.
:-[

Lie

Lie

You need to play Dead Space that's an easy way to get good at precision aiming.

Quote from: fry1236 on Dec 26, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Maybe you could go to the beach or something to breathe in the fresh air or something, and if your an Aquarius than the beach would work awesomely. Although I don't smoke so I don't know  :-\

Thanks for the concern I'm feeling a lot better.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Lie on Dec 26, 2011, 03:00:51 AM
You need to play Dead Space that's an easy way to get good at precision aiming.

Quote from: fry1236 on Dec 26, 2011, 01:47:05 AM

Thanks for the concern I'm feeling a lot better.
Thanks I am sure to remember that and hope your throat gets better

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

One of my uncles just died. :'(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That's incredibly unfortunte. My heart goes out to you and your family, that's a truly terrible thing to hear.  :(

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm not that affected since I was aware of him having a brain tumor since a year ago, so it was just a matter of time. The worst part is having to see my mother and grandfather cry over his death. Especially my grandfather. :(

Vulhala

Vulhala

Shit dude, that sucks big time. My sincere condolences bro :(

oh man, that sucks, and just after Christmas day as well, I hope he had a nice Christmas at least :-\

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

My girlfriends father threw out all the roast leftovers because he put them in the cupboard instead of the fridge. This is after he opened and started eating out of a box of chocolates that were meant as Christmas presents to friends.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Dec 26, 2011, 08:31:59 AM
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace. :-[

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Dec 26, 2011, 08:31:59 AM

Sorry to hear that man.  My uncle died of throat cancer just a few days ago, also, so I know how you feel.  Nobody said shit about it, though, except for a new guy...  I don't really know why I posted about it.  My rep must precede me :D

chupacabras acheronsis

i'm sorry for your loss, both of you. sometimes there's nothing genuine to say...

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: RagingDragon on Dec 26, 2011, 06:39:57 PMMy uncle died of throat cancer just a few days ago
I lost a friend to it a little over a week ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed