What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,927 times)

AliceApocalypse

I'm so embarrassed.  I accidentally ran over the wires from the A/C condensor to underground with the lawn mower. The repair guy comes out with a little black box and wraps up the wires with electric blue tape so I would not run it over again  :-[  To make matters worse, as I was lamenting to my brother he laughed and called the repair guy's box a "blond box." {sigh}

Vulhala

Vulhala

Fail  :laugh:

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jun 14, 2011, 12:51:29 PM
I'm so embarrassed.  I accidentally ran over the wires from the A/C condensor to underground with the lawn mower. The repair guy comes out with a little black box and wraps up the wires with electric blue tape so I would not run it over again  :-[  To make matters worse, as I was lamenting to my brother he laughed and called the repair guy's box a "blond box." {sigh}

Don't worry, males use this term to show to women how wise males are. If they would be as wise as they think they are - they never, ever would emphasize it. Well, poor males and their complexes. ;)

It's  intentionally sarcastic, but no offense, Vul... ;)

Nope

Nope

I got a blister mowing the lawn. Hurts like a bastard.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Same here.  :(

AliceApocalypse

It would have been cheaper to hire someone.  Don't ask why I was so close the house and not using a weedeater, that's a whole nother story  :laugh: 

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jun 14, 2011, 01:51:10 PM
I got a blister mowing the lawn. Hurts like a bastard.

I know the pain.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Anonymous hackers (gone rogue) seem to be hacking everything just for the sake of it. I wish every single one of those f**kers would get arrested by police and f**k off already. >:(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Won't be picking up my DNF: BOS edition today since everyone is too busy to drive me to the Mall.

Lie

Lie

Why do they keeping changing voice actors for video game characters, first Cole Mcgrath now Jackie Estacado where does it end! >:(

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

My podcast isent doing so well
.......and I never go that call back from Petworld.... sighs... never getting a job

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 15, 2011, 10:10:54 PM

That and;

Quote from: Lie on Jun 15, 2011, 09:10:19 PM
Why do they keeping changing voice actors for video game characters, first Cole Mcgrath now Jackie Estacado where does it end! >:(

19 years...

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 15, 2011, 10:10:54 PM
.......and I never go that call back from Petworld.... sighs... never getting a job
I havnt been able to listen to it cause I dont have headphones D:

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

My grandmother suddenly got pain on her chest and leg and had to be taken to the hospital.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 15, 2011, 11:22:07 PM
My grandmother suddenly got pain on her chest and leg and had to be taken to the hospital.

I am sorry to hear that. How is her condition at the moment? :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed