What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,544 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 12, 2011, 05:16:46 PM
Found out that my grandaunt died today.

So sory to hear that.

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 12, 2011, 06:58:57 PM
Everything feels..off. I don't feel like I deserve what little I have. And don't feel like its worth it anymore. Everything I once thought I could do, all my hopes and plans, seem to be shattering right in front of my eyes. I just don't feel right, I feel like I'm scum. I try to talk to people about it, but I can tell by the way they look at me that they just think I'm crazy or its just a phase, as if they don't care about me either. I feel useless, everything seems hopeless.. :'(

Razor... Believe me or not, but I know what you feel... Sometimes life is just too cruel and people too... interested only in themselves... My fingers crossed for you.
If you would want to talk, I'm here. :)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I've been working on trying to cheer myself up, as I always do. Usually spriting helps, so I whipped this up:

I still feel slightly out of place, but hopefully I'll get over it. I've felt like this on-and-off for a while now, I'm usually able to cheer myself up.

chupacabras acheronsis

So i told you about the history test...

I got the sheet handed and it was all fine and good. i know this, i'm alright, i said to myself, turned the page around and then... last item. 10 f**king points. a confusing little text telling me to do a large, very detailed report on the "Issues and main characteristics of the interaction between the Spanish conquerors and the native Americans, and the different points of view in regard", with proper introduction, conclusion and a fitting title. no corrections, no more than the 50 lines provided, so i had to resume a whole heap of complicated bullshit that wasn't even on the content table we were given. i had 30 minutes left.

did not turned out okay. at least the Math test got moved next week... with all this fruitless study it seems like i will never be able to stay active here again.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: keylight-di on May 12, 2011, 08:46:24 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 12, 2011, 01:31:19 AM
I finished Neuromancer.  :'(

So you have to read (if you didn't): Graf Zero and Mona Liza Turbo from Sprawl Trilogy, and then: Virtual Light, Idoru, All Tomorrow's Parties and a few more. :)

Nice reading. :)
Haven't yet, but I can't wait to jump back into the Sprawl.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 12, 2011, 05:16:46 PM
Found out that my grandaunt died today.
Sad to hear it. Truly. I hope she passed away peacefully.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Guys came to do some work at our house and they parked in such a way that I can't leave to do some chores.
I'll ask them to move the truck but I'm not sure they will go for it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I feel so sick right now. My head hurts, my body temperature is high, and my muscles are very sore.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

The weather ruined my garage sale...

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Two f**king family birthdays in the same weekend. One yesterday, one today. Yeah, those where you must evade a f**kton of annoying questions/cheek kisses by your aunts and you just end up picking up a glass of cola and sitting with your favourite uncle while waiting for the damn thing to end. And I don't like most birthday cakes.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on May 15, 2011, 09:26:15 AM
picking up a glass of cola and sitting with your favourite uncle while waiting for the damn thing to end.
But... that's nearly always awesome.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 15, 2011, 09:36:25 AM
picking up a glass of cola and sitting with your favourite uncle while waiting for the damn thing to end.

I pointed it out because it's the only good thing about the damn thing.

Terx2

Terx2

Justin Beiber is still alive and I lost the tv remote  :'(.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Two f**king family birthdays in the same weekend. One yesterday, one today. Yeah, those where you must evade a f**kton of annoying questions/cheek kisses by your aunts and you just end up picking up a glass of cola and sitting with your favourite uncle while waiting for the damn thing to end. And I don't like most birthday cakes.

I guess I can feel your pain. I hate every family meeting... They are always just horrible for me.  :(

But...You should taste birthday cakes I usually make. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on May 15, 2011, 09:40:08 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 15, 2011, 09:36:25 AM

I pointed it out because it's the only good thing about the damn thing.
Ah. Reminds me of Spaghetti's personal text.

Terx2

Terx2

I found the tv remote and there's nothing good on. (Damn you irony  :laugh:)

Cap. Fitzgerald

CANNOT SLEEP.
I don't even feel tired!
A few hours ago my eyes felt heavy so I tried to sleep and then.... I was wide awake.
I've been reading damn wookiepedia articles trying to get sleepy but NOOOOO.
School tomo- today is gonna be hell, wish me luck.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed