What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,810,940 times)

Nope

Nope

Swallowed wiper fluid on accident. Then i asked someone what was in it and they said anti freeze. So i thought i was gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Till someone told me they had swallowed wiper fluid once to. And that Anti-Freeze wasnt in it.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Glasses broke

Cap. Fitzgerald

Someone on EBay threw a socket wrench into my plans

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I finished Neuromancer.  :'(

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Vancouver
July 1983

CavatinaTheXeno

It's bloody cold and wet crappy Tassie weather. :(

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

This f**king cold is killing my throat... >:(

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 12, 2011, 01:31:19 AM

i swear you started before me :-\

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 12, 2011, 01:31:19 AM

So you have to read (if you didn't): Graf Zero and Mona Liza Turbo from Sprawl Trilogy, and then: Virtual Light, Idoru, All Tomorrow's Parties and a few more. :)

Nice reading. :)

i don't know how or why, but the hot drinks vending machine at my work gave me a mixture of tea and chicken soup :S

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Found out that my grandaunt died today.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 12, 2011, 05:16:46 PM

Sorry to hear that man. what did she died of? how old was she?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

So sorry to hear it. :(

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Everything feels..off. I don't feel like I deserve what little I have. And don't feel like its worth it anymore. Everything I once thought I could do, all my hopes and plans, seem to be shattering right in front of my eyes. I just don't feel right, I feel like I'm scum. I try to talk to people about it, but I can tell by the way they look at me that they just think I'm crazy or its just a phase, as if they don't care about me either. I feel useless, everything seems hopeless.. :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shobidoo on May 11, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
Swallowed wiper fluid on accident. Then i asked someone what was in it and they said anti freeze. So i thought i was gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Till someone told me they had swallowed wiper fluid once to. And that Anti-Freeze wasnt in it.

There are two different types of anti-freeze, one that is toxic and one that isn't. But I don't believe there is any in windshield wiper fluid. Not entirely sure though.

Really, really sorry to hear that. She will be in my thoughts and in my prayers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed