Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 178,812 times)

Master

Master

Kotal rander:

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Kotal Kahn is going to be the hypest

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jun 19, 2014, 07:53:44 PM
Kotal Kahn is going to be the hypest

Until Cassie makes his balls explode.

RazorSlash

Master

Master

I wonder how many alts will the characters have. Injustice had tons of alts, I looking for thesame in MkX.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I just hope there's more of a balance between the number of alts different characters have. In MK9, Sub-Zero had like 5 alt. costumes, and Baraka only had 2 costumes total.

Master

Master

Exactly. If Reiko is in I want him classic MK4 nijna costume, his armagedon general armor and the one with Shao Kahn mask on :D

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

They should make the final boss be playable this time and be OP and only I can use him because I need the handicap to pwn the noobs online with my skills and I couldn't do that in MK9 cause no Shao Kahn lazy developers 9/10.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jun 20, 2014, 12:40:14 AM
They should make the final boss be playable this time and be OP and only I can use him because I need the handicap to pwn the noobs online with my skills and I couldn't do that in MK9 cause no Shao Kahn lazy developers 9/10.

Zlol!

Master

Master

Cassie today!

Who knows, maybe someone new tomorrow? Or Scorp/Sub...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder if MKX will have another sequel hook again? I think MK11 will have a new original villain or Onaga will be back. I feel like Armageddon is going to happen in the new timeline no matter what happens.

Ratchetcomand

ShadowPred

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Was just about the post that.

Not to diminish any hopes, but the Ermac concept has been written off as fan art. Though the guy who made it was an ex-NRS employee, I believe.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jun 28, 2014, 02:23:26 AM
Was just about the post that.

Not to diminish any hopes, but the Ermac concept has been written off as fan art. Though the guy who made it was an ex-NRS employee, I believe.

Yee, Max talks about it being art the dude's made.

ERMAC HYPE TRAIN! ALL ABOARD!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed