NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 94,636 times)

yautjapet

yautjapet

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 01, 2018, 04:44:22 PM
Hopefully you take him out and behind the plastic there's a naked version like on the operating table.
That'd be neat.

Take my money, NECA!  ;)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

NECA showed their release calendar for August and The Predator stuff (I'm assuming both figures?) are listed as coming out the 25th.

Still Collating...

Nope, just the Fugitive, which is a bummer... Upgrade isn't even sure to be released by the end of the year as Randy wrote on twitter a few days ago.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Well that blows...but it's understandable I guess.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 02, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
Nope, just the Fugitive, which is a bummer... Upgrade isn't even sure to be released by the end of the year as Randy wrote on twitter a few days ago.

That's about when I expect the UK will get Fugitive.

Still Collating...

Damn, too bad. Hopefully you get Upgrade before Covenant 2 is released...  :P

Though it's good that you at least get them eventually. My country doesn't get Neca figures at all really, so if I want a genuine Neca figure when it's released, I order from FreshFigures.com and they're great. I'm sad that there aren't many options for international buyers. Amazon isn't really helpful enough, BBTS has big shipping rates to my country and AliExpress is like playing Russian roulette :laugh: though I use it the most because of the pricing.

The day I see a Neca Alien/Predator figure in a store in my country is the day I die of joy. 

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Have you tried ordering from a Hong Kong dealer on eBay?
If you order from them before the wave goes out of stock everywhere else the chances of it being a bootleg (in my experience) are slim.

Still Collating...

Haven't tried that yet, thanks for the idea!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I'll try local suppliers first... but it will make a fine addition to my collection...

Master

Master

Shipping to Poland is similar  to the price of  the figure itself...

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just placed my order!

This will be my first Neca Predator, its going to put my run down McFarlane Predator to shame lol. :D

dHunter333

dHunter333

i hate how its about $40 shipped to buy off neca's ebay or amazon...i'm currently waiting for it on bbts, sigh i miss toysrus.com
it should be $25.99 or so

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: dHunter333 on Aug 09, 2018, 06:44:17 PM
i hate how its about $40 shipped to buy off neca's ebay or amazon...i'm currently waiting for it on bbts, sigh i miss toysrus.com
it should be $25.99 or so
It does contain extra arms and heads, is considered a deluxe figure. 35-40 is what I can find on retailers in the Netherlands too.

dHunter333

dHunter333

It retails for $25 here
I would like to be able to buy it for retail price not 10 or $15 more

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed