Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 617,292 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

:o I wonder what Bean Fridays are like...at the camp fire!?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There is sugar packets and at least individual things of milk to drink.  I don't know if I've ever seen creamer..........but I also don't drink coffee.  I think they probably have it somewhere though.  Army is bad but it isn't the USMC. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Chris f**king Pratt is Mr. Pringles...WTF!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Been one of those weeks. Naturally I had to go spend 3 days at the bottom of the country (which to be fair meant I got a tour around a Naval "trophy room" which was cool) but I spent the 2 days back on site absolutely none stop since there's only so much I could do remotely and try to make sure everything was under control as I'm on leave next week. So f**king tired.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2024, 08:31:15 AMSo f**king tired.

Imagine if you had kids.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm very tempted to bring this old avatar back to make my posts even worse.

Kradan

Kradan

Why do local hospitals remind me of Fury 161 ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2024, 08:31:15 AMBeen one of those weeks. Naturally I had to go spend 3 days at the bottom of the country (which to be fair meant I got a tour around a Naval "trophy room" which was cool) but I spent the 2 days back on site absolutely none stop since there's only so much I could do remotely and try to make sure everything was under control as I'm on leave next week. So f**king tired.

And I came back from leave to have to absolutely beast through 40+ tickets! I've got it all back under control thankfully but Jesus. I'm hoping for a steady one today. Really wish I was having a better experience hiring a new technician.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Don't listen to narcissismphobics. It's ok to love yourself <3

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Self love is not the same as narcissism.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got a new episode out on a Ghost Rider 2 treatment.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Worked on it overall and did the frontmost relief for the Mary Ann McCracken statue that just went up in the Belfast City Hall.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 09, 2024, 06:55:14 AMWorked on it overall and did the frontmost relief for the Mary Ann McCracken statue that just went up in the Belfast City Hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGOpe2P0KoI

That's awesome!  Seems like such an honor  :D

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm the cat! catch Me If You Can!🙊🙉🐈

😅👉👈

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed