Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,516 times)

Nelizar The Hybrid

I sometimes think about what it would be like if I wasn't around anymore, and that I was just living someone elses life instead...

The PredBen

The PredBen

Fascinating.

I think of something similar sometimes.

Nelizar The Hybrid

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 01:36:04 AM
Fascinating.

I think of something similar sometimes.

Yes it is... :)

Simliar? how?

The PredBen

The PredBen

Sometimes I think " What if I don't exist someday ... And instead, I live a different life, in a different reality."

Kinda similar.

Nelizar The Hybrid

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 01:53:00 AM
Sometimes I think " What if I don't exist someday ... And instead, I live a different life, in a different reality."

Kinda similar.

I think that also, but a little different then yours :)

ehh it is, although sometimes I also think "Would people even care if I died today?"

Nightmare Asylum

Sometimes I have weird thoughts that nothing is real, but it is all simply a dream that I am having. (I know it is not true, but does have me contemplating for a while)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Nelizar The Hybrid on Jan 07, 2011, 01:55:21 AM

Kinda similar.

ehh it is, although sometimes I also think "Would people even care if I died today?"

I do also. I know that family and friends would miss me, but I want people globably to know me, i'm fairly ambitious.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 01:56:01 AM
Sometimes I have weird thoughts that nothing is real, but it is all simply a dream that I am having. (I know it is not true, but does have me contemplating for a while)

One time I thought " Am I in a spaceship in the middle of the universe, and this is fake reality, made for me by the ship?"

Nelizar The Hybrid

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 01:58:06 AM
Quote from: Nelizar The Hybrid on Jan 07, 2011, 01:55:21 AM

Kinda similar.

I do also. I know that family and friends would miss me, but I want people globably to know me, i'm fairly ambitious.

same with me, I know that my family would miss me a lot, and my mate would A LOT (Don't say anything....) but... I just really want more people then JUST THAT to miss me.... I just feel that the only thing I am living for is video games, food, sleep, and my family/mate.. and thats basically nothing...

Nightmare Asylum

Family and friends are by far much, much more than nothing.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 02:02:41 AM

They are much more then nothing. And i'm content to go to school, hang with family and friends, and watch TV. But someday I want to go out into the world and do something. Become somebody everybody will know of.

But, of course, still have my family and friends rooting for me the whole time.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I get pissed when DVDs don't work.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:06:35 AM
I get pissed when DVDs don't work.

I don't like being short.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:06:05 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 02:02:41 AM

They are much more then nothing. And i'm content to go to school, hang with family and friends, and watch TV. But someday I want to go out into the world and do something. Become somebody everybody will know of.

But, of course, still have my family and friends rooting for me the whole time.

I completely agree with what you are saying. Set goals, try to achieve them, but if you can't you always have something to fall back too, where you can simply start again. My comment was actually directed more towards Nelizar.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Ah alright then.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, i'm a party animal. I know shocker ain't it. Just take it in you'll be alright.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed