Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,519 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Me. Sometimes it's like my brain punishing me by making me cringe over shit I did in the past.

"Andy, you asleep?"

"Almost, yeah."

"Good. Good. It's just, well I was thinking."

"You're my brain. You're not allowed to think now, because I want to go to sleep."

"Yeah. Fair enough. BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU WERE DRUNK AND ENDED UP PUKING IN FRONT OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS MISSUS'S PARENTS THOUGH?! REMEMBER HOW EMBARRASSING THAT WAS THOUGH?!"

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 03, 2011, 03:58:14 AM
Not really a curious or interesting fact, but I have tinnitus. Basically, I hear a constant ringing sound when there is no reason for it. I only really notice it if there's no background noise..so I always have my headphones on when I'm sitting alone in my room if I'm not playing a game. Keeps me from hearing it.

sounds like Tinnitus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 03, 2011, 10:26:43 AM
Not really a curious or interesting fact, but I have tinnitus. Basically, I hear a constant ringing sound when there is no reason for it. I only really notice it if there's no background noise..so I always have my headphones on when I'm sitting alone in my room if I'm not playing a game. Keeps me from hearing it.

sounds like Tinnitus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

:P

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 03, 2011, 10:31:11 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 03, 2011, 10:26:43 AM

yep, that sounds like Tinnitus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

:P

i dunno how i missed that bit of the post to be honest, just pretend i was agreeing

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 03, 2011, 10:06:48 AM
Me. Sometimes it's like my brain punishing me by making me cringe over shit I did in the past.

"Andy, you asleep?"

"Almost, yeah."

"Good. Good. It's just, well I was thinking."

"You're my brain. You're not allowed to think now, because I want to go to sleep."

"Yeah. Fair enough. BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU WERE DRUNK AND ENDED UP PUKING IN FRONT OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS MISSUS'S PARENTS THOUGH?! REMEMBER HOW EMBARRASSING THAT WAS THOUGH?!"

I completely agree with you Vul.

I go through that every night.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 03, 2011, 08:44:34 AM

Must piss you off when you try to sleep though?

I have an air filter constantly running. It's enough to keep me from hearing the ringing.

Not to mention I've had it since I was a kid. I used to think I was just imagining it, until I got older and heard about tinnitus.

Vulhala

Vulhala

That sucks man. I have a buddy that developed it after years of going to gigs.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I love to wriiiiiiiiiite.

But I'm caught up in the dillema of whether Fatale is more of a comedy or a drama..  :-\

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 04, 2011, 09:23:19 AM
I love to wriiiiiiiiiite.

But I'm caught up in the dillema of whether Fatale is more of a comedy or a drama..  :-\

why can't it be both.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Because the drama will always be there to weigh the comedy down. It has to in order to tell the story. Then again, something like Dexter has a shitload of dark comedy, but can be so devastatingly dramatic at other moments- one of my biggest inspirations in that regard.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 04, 2011, 09:33:50 AM
Because the drama will always be there to weigh the comedy down. It has to in order to tell the story. Then again, something like Dexter has a shitload of dark comedy, but can be so devastatingly dramatic at other moments- one of my biggest inspirations in that regard.

perhaps if you keep the situations serious, but just have the characters have a good sense humour, i think that is the best ways that i have seen to balance humour and drama.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That's what I've been doing thus far, thankfully.  :)

cool. ;D

Aeus

Aeus

<_< >_>

Yeah I do this.

Ghost Rider

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed