Why We Love Batman & Robin

Started by DJ Pu$$yface, Jan 04, 2013, 05:35:50 AM

Author
Why We Love Batman & Robin (Read 837 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I say "I love Batman & Robin because" and end with some sort of sarcastic remark on one of its bad traits.Then the next poster chooses another horrible movie/show/book/game/etc with a similar remark and so on.

Then compile a big list of why we love things.

I love Batman & Robin because of the high quality script and Mr Freeze's witty, intelligent puns on ice.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I love the Twilight Saga because vampires are awesome! Not to mention Kristen Stewart's solid acting performance in every film.

Nightmare Asylum

I love AVPR because it showed an immense amount of respect for all of the films that came before it! And lets not forget about the amazing acting and characterization.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I love Godzilla's Revenge, because Godzilla was a great father figure who helped to teach us to fight our own battles.

Aspie

Aspie

I love those Transformers movies because of the masterfully written script and the innovative direction of Oscar winner Michael Bay.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I love 50 Shades of Grey because it's a really deep book!  Also because it's not totally directed towards women that love the Twighlight saga!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love Starship Troopers 2 because it's the best sequel ever, with a wondrous script, cast and story.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I love Alien 3 because it really "made me feels" when they killed off the beloved Aliens characters.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I love BloodRayne by Uwe Boll his brillance is only portrayed through his cinema masterpeices and really brought Rayne to life.

Terx2

Terx2

I love my little pony friendship is magic. The bright colours don't hurt my eyes and the fan art is impressive.

Nightmare Asylum

I love Aspie.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 05, 2013, 07:31:53 AM
I love Aspie.

Ah nightmare.Aspie isn't a show, movie, game or book :P But I'm you openly admit you love him despite him sucking so much ;) ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love Dragon Ball Evolution because it's the true version of the manga

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I love Boku no Pico because it's the has the best characters in an anime to date.

Terx2

Terx2

I love Ghost rider spirit of vengance because Nicholas Cage is such a good actor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed