Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 653,026 times)

freedomfighter1111

nice custom hicks yea the right arm is a problem with hicks they should have made him more poseable originally i think

freedomfighter1111

she has arrived dio pics coming soon

Horhey

Horhey

:o I just discovered this company that customizes figures, statues, and model kits. Here's a sample of a chromed Neca 18" T-800 Endoskeleton they did..

http://www.custom-workz-charoensap.com/2009/05/18-inches-neca-terminator-2-t-800.html

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Mar 30, 2011, 02:10:08 AM

she has arrived dio pics coming soon

She the Mcfarlane movie maniacs 6 Queen? ;D Thinging of gettting one myself I've got the Dog Alien.

freedomfighter1111

yea i got the queen for a steal on ebay only 32.00$ new in the box and i recently won a brand new stelth celtic pred for 24.00$ i couldnt believe it but i will post more pics when my diorama is complete i cant wait for the lost preds to release..

uruk

uruk

long time no see, guys.

here's my latest work, avp 2010 predator custom. that's my first try at fully customized figure, so please don't kill me. i know it has a lot of flaws and the netting is missing (can't figure a good way to make it) but overall is not that bad i hope.

any comments much appreciated  :D

Njm1983

Njm1983

Hey that's pretty cool. Even without the netting it looks sick.  The only thing that would bug me is the back pack being cocked like it is, but that's cause I'm super perfectionist. Even so I'd still give this baby 10/10 great job!

samoht

samoht

Thats awesome dude!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: uruk on Apr 08, 2011, 05:50:54 PM
long time no see, guys.

here's my latest work, avp 2010 predator custom. that's my first try at fully customized figure, so please don't kill me. i know it has a lot of flaws and the netting is missing (can't figure a good way to make it) but overall is not that bad i hope.

any comments much appreciated  :D

Not that bad? Bro this is freakin' awesome! Top notch work man, I love it! 10/10

uruk

uruk

thanks guys! the backpack is like this because that's the way the armor fits the body best.

ridetofight

nice work, man!

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

An update to my latest Predator custom figure
Added more accessories from NECA Wolf & Mc Farlane's Spawn the immortal

samoht

samoht

Quote from: sanjuro04 on Apr 10, 2011, 02:53:02 AM
An update to my latest Predator custom figure

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/gaudiamo/CUSTOM%20FIGURES/My_latest_Predo1.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/gaudiamo/CUSTOM%20FIGURES/My_latest_Predo2.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS SOOOO FRICKEN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing.

sanjuro04

sanjuro04

Thanks
glad U like it

Master

Master

Hi guys. Today I want to present you my repainted BSP:

As you can see I both repainted and resized him to more closely resemble screen counterpart. Coments much appreciated! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed