Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,850 times)

rparker

Can anyone make out what they're saying in the international trailer at 1:37 to 1:40?  I can make out "What is that?" and then "Are these things moving?" but not what's in between.

bobcunk

Quote from: vehtam on Mar 18, 2012, 09:15:23 PM
Looks like AMC theaters trailer has few unfinished effects and color grading!

The jumping man shoulder is burning, also:

!!! ???

it may just be the trailer. blood on a person would not make it an r rating.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 10:26:34 PM
It's taken me a bit to get used to a bigger scope when it comes to the Alien Universe. Seeing people walking outside, and just the grandness of it all is not something I'm used to.

Me either, but I like it. I have always loved 'archaeology in space' themes, and to combine that with potentially Alien-esque horror... excited. Very excited.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: rparker on Mar 18, 2012, 10:29:17 PM
Can anyone make out what they're saying in the international trailer at 1:37 to 1:40?  I can make out "What is that?" and then "Are these things moving?" but not what's in between.

I can't hear for some but there is:
- "We have to go now !"
- "I've got a man down here."
- "These things are opened up from the inside."
- "It's in my suit.....It's in my suit."

Space Sweeper

Well. Just saw it now.

I f**king came.

red_otter

red_otter

OK after my mohawk comments I should probably quit while I'm ahead, and this is a bit wack...but does anyone else see tiny xeno teeth/mouth on the weird wriggling thing at 1:31?

Tully

First time I've clocked the little tendril thing wriggling in the eye  -- (Intl trailer: 1,52).

'Orrible!

eyesofthedemon

Also we get a good look at the mechanical arm the in the surgical bay holding the slug thing.

I wonder if that's part of the score?,it sounds like the guys work,i was hoping for something different if so

First Blood

fiveways

Quote from: vehtam on Mar 18, 2012, 09:15:23 PM
Looks like AMC theaters trailer has few unfinished effects and color grading!

The jumping man shoulder is burning, also:

!!! ???

Am I the only one who thinks "Tampex commercial" when I see this?

rureal38

Well I think we know who the old guy is in the teaser trailer now..........Guy Pearce.

Valaquen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 18, 2012, 10:58:40 PM
Well. Just saw it now.

I f**king came.

Regarding the AVP similarity, I'm not fussed considering AVP bothered those elements from the original Alien - Prometheus is just taking them back  ;) Furthermore, considering that at the AMC event they showed the trailer and Ridley was still coy about revealing any plot details, I think they've kept quite a bit hidden. They've kept so much secret, I don't think they'll blow it all so soon. I'm confident we're still in for some surprises.

jonc2006

So are the Space Jockeys supposed to be hostile or what?

EEV-2501

^I think they're evil and everything is a trap.

First Blood

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 11:41:13 PM
^I think they're evil and everything is a trap.

Perhaps, if they had Admiral Ackbar with them, there would be a fighting chance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed