Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Tron 3
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 07:53:31 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 29, 2024, 05:02:14 PMGreat.  Now, how about Bruce?  I want some Tron in my Tron movie this time.

Yeah, I really wish we saw more Boxlietner in these sequels. But I'm excited none-the-less. I love both the films. I do need to finish Uprising though.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 07:44:23 AM
So honestly, I eyerolled a little at the initial reaction to this crossover but then I got down off my high horse. It wasn't until about 7/8 years ago that I personally turned around on the crossovers after revisiting the Batman/Aliens stuff and I opened up to them. You just can't take them too seriously.

But there have been some genuinely entertaining and good crossovers. I thought they did a fantastic job with Predator vs Wolverine and I'm very keen to see where they take Aliens vs. Avengers (also Marvel's first Aliens title?) I like the sounds of the aged superheroes. I'm also curious to see them go full Kenner with this too. I just hope it's pretty too!
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Jaws the Revenge - Today at 07:40:14 AM
To me this clearly isn't the Big Chap. It's to sinewy and skinny. It looks almost exactly like the Covenant Alien. Which is no bad thing. But the Big Chap or Big Chap Type this surely cannot be....
Is this ever coming out?
Predator Films / Re: Dan Trachtenberg To Direct...
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:56:52 AM
To be fair, Scar was sculpted to close, and BTS shows them closing.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:51:42 AM
Quote from: blacksymbiote on Today at 05:56:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 10:28:48 PMSo a trip that would normally take 100 minutes, plus time for refuelling now takes 15 because he's a robot?
I'm willing to incorporate Gibson's version and say maybe Bishop carried the makings of the egg and ditched what little there was during the Queen fight and it found its space on its own.
Or the egg laying Alien did that instead.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by blacksymbiote - Today at 05:56:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 10:28:48 PMSo a trip that would normally take 100 minutes, plus time for refuelling now takes 15 because he's a robot?
I'm willing to incorporate Gibson's version and say maybe Bishop carried the makings of the egg and ditched what little there was during the Queen fight and it found its space on its own.
Predator Films / Re: Dan Trachtenberg To Direct...
Last post by Mr.Turok - Today at 05:31:13 AM
I think there is something to be said that even with merchandising, fan art, and even cosplay where you see their Predators have closed proper mandibles but the recent films have them droopy, broken looking, and open catching flies. Hot Toys comes to mind in how they polish the design of the film by making them proper.

Alien Films / Re: Best non-alien pictures
Last post by Elmazalman - Today at 05:25:45 AM
Giger, liked the trains. He designed one for the nightmare Sil sequences in Species (1995).
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 05:14:15 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 03:25:51 AMShe'll be inserted in a last-minute edit, like the egg on Sulaco was.

In that case, David also put her there, then.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed