Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 288,622 times)

Kimarhi

I see the EU tomfoolery carries on even under Marvel's guidance. 

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 29, 2021, 08:17:36 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Aug 28, 2021, 07:42:15 PM
Yes and art critiques are also constructed from opinions. Sure you could claim that certain opinions hold more weight but they are opinions nonetheless.

Haha this f**kin guy.

Enough now. Let's not take this personal.

HuDaFuK

To try and balance what Xiggs is saying a bit - from the passing glances I've had I don't actually mind the art style at all. But the blatant tracing is objectively unacceptable, and more to the point really badly implemented.

bobby brown

I kind of dug the ending of this one.

judge death

So wrong: facehuggers dont implant same host twice or more, and no they dont use other openings, earlier experiments it said and theory and not the facehugger we know where its clearly stated otherwise in movies, games, books etc they need the embryo implanted in the chest area by the mouth.
Jumping the shark by a mile Johnson.
I so hate those ugly freaks of nature mutated facehuggers, centerpied facehuggers mutations blegh.

SiL

SiL

When you set the bar low enough people stop caring about your ineptness, Mr Johnson.

Engineer

Look at the rest of the thread on Twitter... he got corrected.

Xenomrph

Quote from: judge death on Sep 04, 2021, 11:19:39 PM
So wrong: facehuggers dont implant same host twice or more,
I'm not defending this guy, but multiple-impregnations happen in 'Aliens: Labyrinth' and the videogame AvP: Extinction. So it's not *impossible*, it's just not "normal".

SiL

SiL

Not with facehuggers in the former.

At least not just. There was a lot going on.

Nukiemorph

This didn't even register with me. I thought they were all just crawling along his body racing towards his face.

SiL

SiL

Shitty art will do that.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Sep 05, 2021, 06:07:41 AM
Not with facehuggers in the former.

At least not just. There was a lot going on.
What do you mean? Maybe I'm mis-remembering.

SiL

SiL

I don't think we ever learn how the multi babies were formed. Church only got one embryo from his lame facehugger. The others were impregnated off-page, weren't they?

bobby brown

Quote from: SiL on Sep 05, 2021, 08:39:25 AM
I don't think we ever learn how the multi babies were formed. Church only got one embryo from his lame facehugger. The others were impregnated off-page, weren't they?

DUDE, what were those!? It's been puzzling me for years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed