News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 568,096 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: jdxmoore on Dec 15, 2016, 06:43:59 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 06:38:08 AM
It's another account from Scified. Nothing official.

Ok thanks. False alarm lol. Those guys said the trailer would be with us 'very soon' weeks ago  :laugh:

I think their first guess was April. Lol.

DGSimo

Hicks probably mentioned this but the reason nobody is going into detail on the trailer and clips is due to the embargo and NDA the press is under, which for Alien Covenant ends on December 24th.

I wonder then if we'll see set reports as well as the trailer dropping on that weekend?

windebieste

Yeah, April 1st.  lol. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DGSimo on Dec 15, 2016, 06:52:03 AM
Hicks probably mentioned this but the reason nobody is going into detail on the trailer and clips is due to the embargo and NDA the press is under, which for Alien Covenant ends on December 24th.

I wonder then if we'll see set reports as well as the trailer dropping on that weekend?

Indeed. I never did find out the embargo for the set reports. I feel like it's going to be some point next year though, after they kick off the advertising campaign.

Just what you've all been waiting for...the Alien: Covenant trailer!

Spoiler
[close]

BonesawT101

Pvt. Himmel

Still no news on trailer... i thought they were going to announce after LA event?? ::)

Whiskeybrewer

Hicks #DontBeADick lol :laugh: :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 15, 2016, 10:58:00 AM
Still no news on trailer... i thought they were going to announce after LA event?? ::)

That announcement wasn't a public announcement, it was providing me some information. The wording led to a misunderstanding.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 11:14:19 AM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 15, 2016, 10:58:00 AM

That announcement wasn't a public announcement, it was providing me some information. The wording led to a misunderstanding.
Oh. ???

Ingwar

You know what makes me angry? That some people who aren't Alien fans have seen footage and the trailer(s). Some of them have even seen the movie! Aggghhhhhh!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 15, 2016, 12:44:04 PM
You know what makes me angry? That some people who aren't Alien fans have seen footage and the trailer(s). Some of them have even seen the movie! Aggghhhhhh!
>:( Grrr that makes me blood burl.. The Sods!! >:(

426Buddy

It's really nothing to get worked up about, this is how films are made and released.

BishopShouldGo

It's MINE though!!! Me Me Me! It's all about MY WANTS!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 15, 2016, 04:03:58 PM
It's MINE though!!! Me Me Me! It's all about MY WANTS!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 06:47:52 AM
Quote from: jdxmoore on Dec 15, 2016, 06:43:59 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 15, 2016, 06:38:08 AM
It's another account from Scified. Nothing official.

Ok thanks. False alarm lol. Those guys said the trailer would be with us 'very soon' weeks ago  :laugh:

I think their first guess was April. Lol.

They were probably talking in geological time-scale. Eg. The Easton Glacier will reach the ocean "very soon".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed