What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 154,634 times)

Alienator

Alienator

When i was about 9 i was watching Predator on tv and i realized that one of my toys was a Predator-about next year i watched Aliens for the first time and fell in love with it-read up on it and found out both series were connected-the rest is history

Warrior

Warrior

for me it was wacthing predator for the first time and i was hooked because he had all the gagdets and cool stuff like that

Night Killer

Night Killer

I first became a pred fan when I was six.  I thought all the weapons and the predator's unique look were awesome.  I loved the alien life cycle but I just think preds are better.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I first saw Predator when i was 5 or 6 but i first saw Alien when i was 10 wasn't a fan until I was 12 when my friend at summer school told everything about the movies and comic books then i I remembered everything bout the Predator movies and how awesome it was. After that i saw Predator again and i loved it. I saw Alien again as well. I Saw Alien Vs Predator back in 2004 and it was ok. After that i have become a big fan of the series.

ChAoS

ChAoS

because there both gods. the best sci fi creatures around. i first watched alien, then saw pred1 and was like psssshhhhhhhh that thing wooped arnie so it could woop and alien.. then i watched aliens and was like eeeeerr  i dont think that pred could bust them up tho..  the i realised there was comics about them both fighting each other.. dream come true. then on im a insane mofo about avp. even tho avp1 was slightly lol dissapointing.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Aliens. saw it when I was really little. did not scare me. just got me excited! Alien 3 scared me. not know though!!! :D

King_Predator

King_Predator

Im a fan because I watched Predator with my brother and Iv been hook since.

The Demon

The Demon

As a kid my parents were big Alien/Predator fans. My father even planned to kiss my mom for the first time after seeing Alien at the cinema untill she puked. I watched them with my parents alot. My dad favored the Predator while my mom favored the Alien. Of course I liked the Predator more. Eventully I was hooked. I begged my parents to buy Predator2 and the rest of the Alien films. I got them eventully. I then began collecting some random Alien/Predator comics. Then after a long work trip, my father came home with a present for me and my brother. Aliens vs Predator the computer game. That set off of obsession. I got even more interested in both creatures through the game. Not because I wasn't into it before (which I was completely) but the game was just amazing to play as big fan while a kid. There on I was constantly watching Predator2 and Aliens.

Then came the dispointment of the movie which I had high hopes for. If AvP2 is the same, I will be even more crushed.

(sorry for the life story lol)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Seen first Predator on TV, loved it, taped it, and then saw Predator 2...

Alien movies, watched them in an Alien serial the National TV channel did (RTP) first, the first one, didn't like the pacing, but liked it enough to see Aliens, and liked it, but Alien3 bloew my mind away, with the Puma-like Alien, how it was shot (low camera angles), the sound, the music...

What made me realise I was a fan was these forums, actually... ;)

Next I noticed, i was coming here day in day out to read and participate in the debates...

Now I am hooked...on the movies (AVP made my fandomness come back again - best thing AVP ever did for me...), on these forums, reading everything being discussed from various points of view, various perspectives...Priceless discover...

So, here I am... AVPG rules!!  ;) ;) ;)

K1LLA:4:H1RE

K1LLA:4:H1RE

mainly the predator was one of my dad's fav films, and so were aliens he read some of the novals and books and when i showed him a mag a couple of years ago showing a picture of avp (before the film came out) he tolled me everything he knew which got me interested and its one of the things me and him bonded over.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

If any of you guys know about Knoxskorner, then you would know about the Klay world series. I love watching those claymations. The Klayworld movie had a Xenomorph as the villian. Then there's the Boogie monster that had the same sort of blade tail thing(Only he had three tails). After that, I rented Predator(I don't remember why). I starting getting into these two(Even though I barely knew anything about them). I saw AvP at my cousin's house and that's when I became an Alien and Predator fan. I even add Aliens, Preds, and even Space Jockeys in my comedic comics.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

What made me a fan was seeing Alien, then I saw Aliens, then Predator, I was then hooked to this day. 8)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i reamber watching Predator before and Pred 2 possible Aliens loved them so much never could find them then AVP came out rebuilt my love of them then watched Aliens on tv and became an adict...

Alienator

Alienator

congrats ShadowXeno-you're the 3rd person iv known to know what knoxkorner was besides people on youtube and knoxkorner itself

dale07

dale07

pred 1 made me a fan cuz i thort it was brill but i was let down with the second. wot made me a fan of alien is me and a mate watched em cuz me were bored n i loved em. thats how i got 2 like the 2 ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed