Local Trouble

OAN?  Really?  ::)

SM

SM

Looks just like a parody of Fox News.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

No, no, no.  Since OAN is admissible, we're unironically posting links to hyper-partisan news outlets now.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 16, 2020, 09:25:37 PM
No, no, no.  Since OAN is admissible, we're unironically posting links to hyper-partisan news outlets now.

And what was your reasoning before?

Anyone not Swedush under lessened restrictions yet? Here in my region of the US, I'm still under lockdown / essential business only restrictions. Looking forward to better times.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 16, 2020, 10:06:40 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ajyi28ZdneUz6/giphy.gif

That even The Daily Beast isn't as batshit as OAN?  Of course, since you tend to tar them all with the same brush I imagine you'll disagree.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 16, 2020, 10:22:52 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ajyi28ZdneUz6/giphy.gif

That even The Daily Beast isn't as batshit as OAN?  Of course, since you tend to tar them all with the same brush I imagine you'll disagree.

To be honest, I've never even given OAN the time of day.

Shinawi

Shinawi

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52736364
QuoteWhy Joe Rogan's exclusive Spotify deal matters

Joe Rogan has signed an exclusive deal with Spotify, which will see his podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, disappear from all other platforms.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Anyone not Swedush under lessened restrictions yet? Here in my region of the US, I'm still under lockdown / essential business only restrictions. Looking forward to better times.

Yeah, nearly everything is back to normal* here, and most days we have zero new cases.

*not actually normal at all, but pretty much everything is open again.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 21, 2020, 09:23:27 PM

Yeah, nearly everything is back to normal* here, and most days we have zero new cases.

*not actually normal at all, but pretty much everything is open again.

Great to hear!  *very jealous*

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I miss the quiet/paranoiac supermarkets and lack of loud parties though, the four weeks of full lockdown were the best I've felt (or slept) in years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed