In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,401,236 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

The last time something like this happened to me, I had locked myself in a phonebox and claimed to be Doctor Who... best 80 pounds I ever spent.  When the desk sergeant filled in his report at the station, he spent most of it laughing. 

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.today.com/style/j-c-penney-employee-sent-home-wearing-shorts-she-bought-t35181

Saw that in the same article as the cup-o-noodle link... haha stupidest thing I've read in a while. Oh and I mean the women trying to make this into a big deal and not the fricken commonsense dress policy jc penny has.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

That's just retarded, it's not like she's wearing booty shorts

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 06, 2015, 03:04:10 AM
She's working at an establishment with a clearly defined dress code. Imagine if a cop showed up at the police station dressed in jeans. He'd be sent home too. Come to think about it, most department stores do not allow you to wear shorts, it's either pants or a knee length skirt. I'm sure at the local surf shop booty wear would be fine.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 06, 2015, 03:16:15 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 06, 2015, 03:04:10 AM
She's working at an establishment with a clearly defined dress code. Imagine if a cop showed up at the police station dressed in jeans. He'd be sent home too. Come to think about it, most department stores do not allow you to wear shorts, it's either pants or a knee length skirt. I'm sure at the local surf shop booty wear would be fine.
Take back what I said actually, I didn't know that JC Penny had a defined dress code that prevented shorts. When I worked at GAP and Marks Work Wearhouse they were fine with shorts just so long as your ass wasn't hanging out.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-tries-to-eat-crack-cocaine-in-front-of-cops-police-say_55c104ebe4b0a50ad0aaa6e2

QuoteIt sounds hard to swallow but police said a woman in Douglas, Georgia, was eating crack cocaine while officers arrested her.

dat mugshot

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 06, 2015, 12:08:30 AM
The last time something like this happened to me, I had locked myself in a phonebox and claimed to be Doctor Who... best 80 pounds I ever spent.  When the desk sergeant filled in his report at the station, he spent most of it laughing.
:laugh: best laugh of the week. Thank you.

Gate

Gate

Although I am compelled by Christie's dedication, I'm also feeling a tad insulted he wants to throw away our fundamental principles in the name of safety. As a friend of mine once said, if you sacrifice freedom for protection, you'll likely get neither.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

My goodness people see bewbs in the darnedest places.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There was also that recent picture of the "crab" on Mars.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They always find random shit on Mars. I bet you the crab ends up being a rock.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I'm surprised no one has spotted a toilet yet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lizard-man-scares-south-carolina-residents_55c126ece4b05c05b01f67f4

QuoteA woman left a church in Bishopville, South Carolina, on Sunday, and was understandably startled at the sight of someone -- or some-THING -- running in front of some trees. The shock lasted long enough for her to get a grip on her senses -- as well as her phone --  to snap a picture of what looks like a fast-moving lizard man.

Reptilians are real!!!!!!!111!! :o

System Apollo

System Apollo

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 10, 2015, 01:43:30 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lizard-man-scares-south-carolina-residents_55c126ece4b05c05b01f67f4

QuoteA woman left a church in Bishopville, South Carolina, on Sunday, and was understandably startled at the sight of someone -- or some-THING -- running in front of some trees. The shock lasted long enough for her to get a grip on her senses -- as well as her phone --  to snap a picture of what looks like a fast-moving lizard man.

Reptilians are real!!!!!!!111!! :o
Someone call Kirk...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed