In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,401,241 times)

Eva

Eva

Threaten to suspend them from the G8 and convince the EU (Germany in particularly) to impose sanctions on Russian energy imports. That's how you deal with the Putins of this world. They only understand one language: power.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The USSR collapsed under its own weight so you'd figure they would learn not to mess around when it came to their economy.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 04, 2014, 06:55:00 PM
The USSR collapsed under its own weight so you'd figure they would learn not to mess around when it came to their economy.

Exactly, I don't see any point of building up defenses anymore when your opponent is in a frankly fragile position.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

War economy would boost their economy I imagine but when it was over I doubt they could survive the sanctions.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 04, 2014, 06:55:00 PM

That's debatable, there was a big amount of western influence in that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

No doubt, they tried to engage the US in a spending war during the Cold War and couldn't sustain it.

Rong

Rong

True Communism and productivity don't really go together.

Predaker

Predaker

State lawmaker apologizes for offensive remarks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/28/lawrence-lockman-rape-_n_4874586.html

Quote"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn't a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist's pursuit of sexual freedom doesn't [in most cases] result in anyone's death."

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Omg, that is disgusting!

F*cking c*nt should be torn apart.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 04, 2014, 07:13:59 PM

Quote"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn't a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist's pursuit of sexual freedom doesn't [in most cases] result in anyone's death."

Dude should be removed from his position.

Eva

Eva

Read that as 'A Reptilian State Lawmaker' lulz.... for good reason, it seems.

When a politician announces that he regrets something he said or a position he held, it actually means that 'he still believe 100% in what he said, but my spin doctor told me that it'll improve my chances for a influential career, if I regret, so that's what I'll say.'

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yup.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Argh.. How does this stuff happen today?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Many religious people think they speak for God.

They don't.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 04, 2014, 07:13:59 PM

What in the actual f**k?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed