In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,527 times)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Now they're saying the teens were dead minutes after they were abducted. They were dead before anyone knew they were gone. The whole country prayed, there were rallies, there was a manhunt for 2 weeks.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Religious freedom should not impede on personal freedom. Healthcare should be left up to the individual. However the ruling was limited yet it sucks if you happen to work for a religious entity. I just don't understand it. How can a blind belief in something supersede human rights. I also feel bad for home health aids, the supreme court essentially made them independent contractors. Meaning that they now will need to pay taxes on their income. Where as before they were quasi state employees. Plain selfish and foolish and all over a fair share of 2.5%.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 30, 2014, 12:19:21 AM
To me, Shia LaBeouf is still the annoying kid on the Disney channel in the late 90's and early 2000's.

He's a no-talent ass-clown who has no respect for the industry he works in. He doesn't deserve success as far as I'm concerned.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 01, 2014, 11:12:30 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 30, 2014, 12:19:21 AM
To me, Shia LaBeouf is still the annoying kid on the Disney channel in the late 90's and early 2000's.

He's a no-talent ass-clown who has no respect for the industry he works in. He doesn't deserve success as far as I'm concerned.

Amen brother

Randomizer

Randomizer

Heard NECA is currently making a Master Chief motorcycle helmet .  :) Sadly , it's only a prototype .  :-\

http://necaonline.com/48295/licenses/video-games/halo/first-look-at-the-halo-master-chief-motorcycle-helmet-prototype-video/

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just wait til CNN gets wind of that.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It really does sound that stupid.  :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

Belongs in the Lovecraft thread, not in a News thread.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's spoof news, it can fit here.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 03, 2014, 03:27:39 PM
Belongs in the Lovecraft thread, not in a News thread.

So very true.

WinterActual

WinterActual

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/01/ISIS-Releases-Map-of-5-Year-Plan-to-Spread-from-Spain-to-China

The U.S. and Russia MUST terminate this menace once and for all. They are delaying such actions just because of the "human rights" crap and other tolerant bs but they will have to act at some point. Its inevitable.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 03, 2014, 04:19:59 PM
It's spoof news, it can fit here.

Still not news though.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 03, 2014, 06:46:03 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/01/ISIS-Releases-Map-of-5-Year-Plan-to-Spread-from-Spain-to-China

The U.S. and Russia MUST terminate this menace once and for all. They are delaying such actions just because of the "human rights" crap and other tolerant bs but they will have to act at some point. Its inevitable.

It's a BS map and there's no 5 year plan. The origin of the map was a extreme-right forum, apparently.

So far analysts say that ISIS is too violent and will self destruct in time.

They aint shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed