In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,745 times)

Sabby

Sabby

To be fair, it does look like the people intervening only just stepped into the train, so all they would have seen was him knocking her down. I'd probably jump between them as well. This is exactly why you don't throw a punch in these situations (and by that I mean assaulting what you think is an assaulter). What looks like a vicious assault can just be a case of self defense.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 11, 2014, 12:14:57 AM
Quote from: BANE on May 10, 2014, 06:33:26 PM
Well it's a man defending himself against a woman.

If you're a man the only socially acceptable defense is to just take it. Apparently.

Yup. Remember the golden rule, "never hit a woman", even if she's physically abusing you. Because, y'know, men are evil monsters and women are nothing more than fluffy bunnies.
You certainly took that to bold and exciting places............

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Tell me I'm wrong. In society, the general rule is that men do not hit women, ever. Even if it's a clear case of self-defense, the man is still held liable for his actions.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Doom really wants to hit a woman, dammit! It's not fair! :'(

Sabby

Sabby

Cvalda, someone posted a video of a man being assaulted by a woman and then fined for defending himself. Someone acknowledges this and you jump down their throat? I'm not understanding your issue. I don't want to presume, but your response reads like a twitch reaction at any mention of unfairness towards a man. Can you see how that may come across as sexist?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on May 11, 2014, 12:31:54 AM
I don't want to presume, but your response reads like a twitch reaction at any mention of unfairness towards a man. Can you see how that may come across as sexist?
DoomRulz posts virtually nothing in here except stuff about victimization of men or how stupid women or feminists are. Can you see how that may come across as sexist?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Right, because feminists and women are the same thing?

Quote from: Cvalda on May 11, 2014, 12:34:07 AMDoomRulz posts virtually nothing in here except stuff about victimization of men or how stupid women or feminists are.

If you actually bothered to search through this thread, you'd see that isn't true, but given your tendency for jumping to conclusions without actually looking into things, I shouldn't be surprised.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Cvalda on May 11, 2014, 12:34:07 AM
Quote from: Sabby on May 11, 2014, 12:31:54 AM
I don't want to presume, but your response reads like a twitch reaction at any mention of unfairness towards a man. Can you see how that may come across as sexist?
DoomRulz posts virtually nothing in here except stuff about victimization of men or how stupid women or feminists are. Can you see how that may come across as sexist?

Well, considering you've said the same about me, when majority of my contribution here hasn't had any kind of gender issue spin to it, I'd say you're being incredibly selective with your memory.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 11, 2014, 12:36:56 AM
If you actually bothered to search through this thread, you'd see that isn't true

A brief sampling of DoomRulz's posts in this thread over the last week:

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 10, 2014, 04:20:05 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/05/10/14/34/train-fight-blamed-on-demonic-possession

Demonic possession my ass. This woman is just insane.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 07, 2014, 01:12:11 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/06/girl-fight-shovel-video_n_5267723.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Cat fights just became weird.

And, of course, this gem from just a few days ago:
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 06, 2014, 12:38:18 AM
http://www.cornwallcommunitynews.co.uk/2013/08/03/female-teachers-marking-down-boys/

Your shtick is posting trashy shit about bitches being cray or evil feminist conspiracy crap. Don't play coy.

Sabby

Sabby

1 out of 3 isn't bad, but calling an insane woman insane is hardly sexist. I think you're just chasing ambulances.

Cvalda

Cvalda

And I think you don't really visit here much, considering everyone knows this about Doom and it's the reason Aspie is laughing about him upthread ;) He posts this shit constantly, and then gets called out by people, and then sends links to MRM websites to various users who respond via PM. (And then they have a good laugh at his expense, rightly so).

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I thought everyone knew Cvalda was our established resident troll.

I for one encourage the community to help the beast recognize its true nature. I can easily see quality posts coming from it with the right guidance.

Sabby

Sabby

And the Mens Rights Movement isn't important why? I'm not saying the suffering of men is in any way comparable to that of women, but it certainly exists, and it deserves appropriate attention. For instance, if a man were to be sexually assaulted, they are less likely to be taken seriously by police then a woman would.

Acknowledging that that problem exists is not an attack on women or a cheapening of their struggle, yet that's exactly how you act. It's a little offensive.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yo Cvalda, you wanna play? Sure.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM
A section for posting any and all news oddities that you come across on the interwebz. Here's some to get us started.

A chocolate bar that doesn't melt. Would you eat it?

The Egyptian Popeye. Yeah, I'm thinking roids on this one.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 07, 2013, 04:54:45 AM
Well this is definitely a creative way to attract the opposite sex.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Inventor_creates_tail_for_humans

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 09, 2013, 04:19:01 AM
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1311942--the-kraken-wakes-first-images-of-giant-squid-filmed-in-deep-ocean

The naturalists around here will like this. It's certainly a nice diversion from all the bad news lately.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 11, 2013, 03:59:32 AM
You may wish to read the following:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/kamicasey/2013/01/09/an-open-letter-to-gamasturas-kris-graft-youre-dead-wrong/

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 07, 2013, 04:51:23 AM
I think the school needs to ease up on the "spirit" in spirit week.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 04:14:25 AM
French Fry feast at a McD's in Japan

Yeah, I have no words for this.

That's seven posts so far to your three and I'm not even close to being halfway through this thread. Shall I continue, my love?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on May 11, 2014, 12:55:36 AM
And the Mens Rights Movement isn't important why?
I'll let one of the guys here elaborate on why it isn't, actually. You can take their word over a feminnazi's  ;)

And nice job having to go back to JANUARY 2013 to cherrypick a bunch of posts, Doom :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed