News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 568,352 times)

SuicideDoors

Ingwar

May 4? Wow.

I'm perplexed now. I live in UK and I heard that it's going to be release May 10. Or is it May 12? It's a matter of life and death :)

Infected

How are we gonna deal with the spoilers? should i just ignore the Covenant threat till i see the movie?

Corporal Hicks

That's the best bet. If you don't wanna be spoiled, avoid the Covenant board until you've seen the film.

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 13, 2017, 07:49:28 AM
May 4? Wow.

I'm perplexed now. I live in UK and I heard that it's going to be release May 10. Or is it May 12? It's a matter of life and death :)

UK gets it the 12th. Premiere on the 4th though.

SuicideDoors

Australia are definitely getting it May 4th I just checked with someone!

Necronomicon II

Pvt. Himmel

Corporal Hicks

It's a still from the Pray tv spot, I believe.

juxtapose

juxtapose

wow thats like 3 weeks from now !!!!!!. .i just know i am gonna spoil myself silly. .!!. . I simply find spoilers like ripe fat forbinden friuts. .succulent and juicy. .bring it on. . . :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 13, 2017, 01:58:27 PM
Halloway confirmed for Alien: Covenant.

oh snap! yo i heard theres a big ol power loader brawl between vickers, jones the cat, a praying mantis alien and a meganeoultramorph in this film!

Mr. Clemens

Good god, this movie's gonna be old news by the time us North Americans get to see it.

426Buddy

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 13, 2017, 03:38:09 PM
Good god, this movie's gonna be old news by the time us North Americans get to see it.

No kidding, its going to be weird knowing how the film has been received before its even released in the US, doesn't happen often lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed