News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 569,433 times)

Corporal Hicks

Everyone will be given an opportunity to submit some questions for it like I always do but I think it'd be asking too much and potentially take away from doing the recorded interview.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2016, 07:24:52 PM
Everyone will be given an opportunity to submit some questions for it like I always do but I think it'd be asking too much and potentially take away from doing the recorded interview.
I agree.                                                                       

Corporal Hicks

Right, because Wayne is an absolute f**king gent he has agreed to do a Q&A directly on the forum after the films release as well as a post release interview with me. We're also going to be having a chat within the next few weeks but obviously he wont really be able to get into specifics but we'll try and touch on the broad strokes and on Wayne's career.

BonesawT101

Sounds great! I personally can't wait to get a bit of insight  into Wayne's experiences working on the film and his approach to the work he has done for the new Alien. I wonder what works he researched before boarding the Covenant with Ridley and the rest of the crew. This will be a great insight I'm sure and Wayne seems like a real genuinely nice guy. It's fantastic that he has agreed to free up Some time from what I'm sure is a very busy schedule to answer some questions from a few die hard Alien nuts like ourselves  ;D

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 11, 2016, 08:11:47 AM
Right, because Wayne is an absolute f**king gent he has agreed to do a Q&A directly on the forum after the films release as well as a post release interview with me. We're also going to be having a chat within the next few weeks but obviously he wont really be able to get into specifics but we'll try and touch on the broad strokes and on Wayne's career.

Congratulations! Really cool how Wayne has taken to the fandom too.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Another possible leaked info from Covenant.... I know it's imdb... but you never know..

Spoiler
   Ellen Ripley's mother isn't involved with any "Alien Moments"

Instead she involved with the good David synthetic throughout. The bad David activates a irruption in the good Synthetic memory CPU. This makes his trigger-happy hands on a magazine go into a viral bloodbath.

TMZ found out Michael Fassbender was so disgusted having to do such scene. Ridley Scott had to console him.
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Wayne Haig what a f***ing Gent :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 11, 2016, 10:12:29 AM
Another possible leaked info from Covenant.... I know it's imdb... but you never know..

Spotted this earlier but couldn't find it on TMZ. Was only a quick look though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: T Dog on Oct 10, 2016, 06:27:38 PM
That's kind of asking a lot of Wayne don't you think!

Oh come now! You guys ain't that bad.  :P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 11, 2016, 08:11:47 AM

You'll have to mail him a couple of cases of Foster's Corporal. A little thank you from all of us here.

Corporal Hicks

Nothing like a little stereotyping, eh?  :P SiL, what's your poison of choice?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

A tweet from 20th Century Fox's French account and hash-tagged as Alien: Covenant. Wasn't it the same one made for NYCC as a general Alien franchise poster Corporal?

Quote#Alien : #Covenant as envisioned by the artist Leopold

https://twitter.com/20thCFox_FR/status/785859271737028609

BonesawT101

I like it. I'm not completely crazy about it, but it's not bad. It got me thinking though, at this stage of Prometheus' production, had we seen/heard more about the movie in comparison to Covenant? I can't remember, perhaps some you guys can.

Protozoid

Prometheus was much more of a mystery, story-wise, than Covenant, but both of them have about the same quantity of leaks, it appears.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 11, 2016, 09:52:36 PM
A tweet from 20th Century Fox's French account and hash-tagged as Alien: Covenant. Wasn't it the same one made for NYCC as a general Alien franchise poster Corporal?

Quote#Alien : #Covenant as envisioned by the artist Leopold

https://twitter.com/20thCFox_FR/status/785859271737028609

Yeah. Just a slightly animated version of that NYCC poster.

Quote from: Protozoid on Oct 12, 2016, 04:26:05 AM
Prometheus was much more of a mystery, story-wise, than Covenant, but both of them have about the same quantity of leaks, it appears.

I think Prometheus had far more leaks than Covenant has had. We'd had dozens of set pictures, lots more potential casting news, leaked footage from NYCC, etc. It feels like they've kept a much tighter lid on Covenant than they did Prometheus.

Just a general note fellas, I was thinking about it earlier in regards to the scoring stuff we found. If we find something that is potentially bigger than just an off-handed comment on social media, please do make a brand new thread for it. We don't need to keep it all contained to this one thread.

BonesawT101

Yea, I think Prometheus did have more leaks etc by this stage in its production. I was just thinking today about how during Prometheus' production the big fan debate and/or query was 'is this an alien film?' With fans clamoring over any piece of set leaks to find the answer to that question. However this time around no-one is asking that question at all. Looking at the pics of the expo with the merch exhibition along with the newly designed poster, 20th Century Fox also seem to very keenly align this new film with the Alien movies. I'm looking forward to the first proper Alien movie in a long time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed