Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,982 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What makes you think I haven't thought of mods for Skyrim. It'd be amazing to make home/farm outside Whiterun or just improve the one already within the walls. Maybe build something near Rorikstead or Riverwood. Maybe get armour or weapons mods. Or...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzjoJ7kx-RY#ws

But for starters I'm content with my 360. I also don't have any gaming computers, and I'm not spending money to get a gaming PC just for one single game only which I have already played the shit out of the game through dozens of different play-throughs over the years, not very practical especially because money doesn't grow on trees.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 21, 2013, 09:18:45 AM
What makes you think I haven't thought of mods for Skyrim. It'd be amazing to make home/farm outside Whiterun or just improve the one already within the walls. Maybe build something near Rorikstead or Riverwood. Maybe get armour or weapons mods. Or...

But for starters I'm content with my 360. I also don't have any gaming computers, and I'm not spending money to get a gaming PC just for one single game only which I have already played the shit out of the game through dozens of different play-throughs over the years, not very practical especially because money doesn't grow on trees.
Aw, don't say that man! Lol, tit's not just one game, but many games. It is, IN FACT SIR, EVERY GAME!!!

You can play it for as loooooooooooooooooooong as you waaaaaaaaaaaaant. But how long that ends up being... is up to you!

Don't you look at that spoiler.

Don't you do it.

Spoiler

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"Realistic werewolf mods." Lol

WinterActual

WinterActual

So, I am playing GTA 5, Forza 4, stuff like that (I still can't say anything about em, its too early) but for some reason there's something wrong with the image. I am not talking about the textures, pop ups, etc but the image itself is not sharp its kinda blurry and the edges are crispy. I never played on a console hooked up to monitor before but I never noticed such things when I played on 360 hooked up to TV, even on CRT TV it looked better let alone HDTV. I don't know if the problem is some setting on the console or its the monitor. The image looks nice when its on PC mode though. The 360 is hooked up via HDMI to DVI because my monitor have just 1 HDMI slot, so I tried to use the HDMI slot for the 360 and the result was the same. Its not that big of a deal but I watched videos of the same games I play on yt and they looked normal - the image is smooth and sharp. Mine is like I am playing vanilla Duke 3D or DooM..

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

YES MARK OF A HERO IS DONE f**kING DONE, f**kING f**k AND f**kING DONE f**k YOU PIECE OF f**k ADFASFJKFJKASDFKAJKLFNJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjU_nf84PY#ws

WinterActual

WinterActual

Army of Two: TDC with my coop buddy. Man.. this shit is fun  :laugh: No matter how bad the game is, the coop play is awesome! Especially when we turn on the Overkill  :laugh: The melee kills are KICKASS too!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 22, 2013, 03:34:15 PM
Army of Two: TDC with my coop buddy. Man.. this shit is fun  :laugh: No matter how bad the game is, the coop play is awesome! Especially when we turn on the Overkill  :laugh: The melee kills are KICKASS too!

YUS.

It's been so long since I've played any Army of Two games.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom 3: BFG Edition

Awesome. 8)

SM

SM

I just beat the Guardian thing.  Not to difficult when you know how.

And how powerful is the chainsaw in this game??  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Perfected DOOM 3 has squad mates that show up in Alpha Labs Sector 3 at the start of the mission. This is awesome.

underbound

underbound

It is awesome. Have you beat D2's extra episode yet? SM,you use the chainsaw in the game?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Xenoblade: Chronicles

I'm (still) going on an adventure.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 21, 2013, 09:18:45 AM

Arent a lot of the guys from Roosterteeth Bronies?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Judging from The Internet Box Podcast, Ray and Michael watched the show, but I'm pretty sure they both stopped during Season 2 or after Season 1. Ironically, Michael still has the 'MLP' part on his gamertag. If you listen to The Internet Box though... Mike, a friend of theirs, is a Brony of untold proportions.

Vepariga

Vepariga

ACIV ,doing all the side stuff. Got my Mayan armour outfit and Templar keys....For Mary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed