Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,549 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 23, 2013, 03:25:52 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 23, 2013, 05:01:54 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 23, 2013, 04:58:49 AM
Gonna boot up Fallout 3 later on tonight. Gotta get my hands on summa dat power armor mah nigs.

I still haven't started playing my copy of New Vegas.

For the love of God, tell me you're not starting out with New Vegas.

Yep. I gots the patches installed and ever'thin.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

So much salt.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 23, 2013, 07:11:38 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 23, 2013, 03:25:52 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 23, 2013, 05:01:54 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 23, 2013, 04:58:49 AM
Gonna boot up Fallout 3 later on tonight. Gotta get my hands on summa dat power armor mah nigs.

I still haven't started playing my copy of New Vegas.

For the love of God, tell me you're not starting out with New Vegas.

Yep. I gots the patches installed and ever'thin.

Don't start out with New Vegas, man. Start out with 3. I started out with New Vegas and it completely turned me off to the franchise until I played 3.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Decided to give Code Veronica another go.

Steve you are quite annoying now. XD And then there's that f**k Alfred Ashford with that damn laugh of his, just what the f**k..

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ah, yes, the time RE decided to go absolutely batshit insane and throw in some cut rate Final Fantasy villains.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead

Revisiting this for the time being. All my problems seem to melt away when I play this. XD

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I'm honestly just trying to avoid G-Rank until I have time to play online on the Wii-U again by wasting time getting the High-Rank armors cause f**k crazy shit like fighting a Rust Duramboros on my own.

f**k that bullshit.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 24, 2013, 04:04:57 PM

Steve you are quite annoying now. XD And then there's that f**k Alfred Ashford with that damn laugh of his, just what the f**k..

Ech. Probably one of the worst main games in the series. Thank f**k it wasn't RE 3 or 4.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 4

Whenever I got to the part where Bitores Mendez lets Leon go and Leon tries to follow him. I automatically think of this quote from TheDarkID's let's play:

QuoteIn an act of remarkable retardation, Leon decides to give chase after the eight foot tall guy that just let him go.

I'm lucky my PS2 version still works, though I play my friend's PS3 version all the time.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 25, 2013, 02:33:47 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 24, 2013, 04:04:57 PM

Ech. Probably one of the worst main games in the series. Thank f**k it wasn't RE 3 or 4.

Steve's voice hurts my ears, and then that part where I have to rescue him from that room.  ::)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Diablo III co-op with me housemate.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I finally finished the main story in Arkham City and I'm going on my cleanup around the place, completing the side missions and collecting the trophies. It's fun stuff. And the 70s Batsuit looks pretty damn spiffy.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm on Need for Speed Rivals at the moment. I don't think it's a good as Hot Pursuit or Most Wanted but the races are still a fun as hell.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

RE: Code Veronica

Alfred's gay laughter.

I'm done. So done.

I should go back to playing RE: Revelations...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Playing more of my female Nord (long blonde hair) in Wolf armour (without helmet) with Shield of Ysgramor and skyforge steel sword. (just painting a picture)

Killed 3 dragons in less than 3-4 Skyrim hours. I also had a "HOLY SHIT!" moment. When fighting the Forsworn in the quest "Alduin's Wall" I somehow triggered a kill camera I have never seen before. The forsworn guy was on the ground looking up at me with his arm held out in a desperate manner while my character just takes her sword and slices his head right off his shoulders and I went "HO-LY SHIT!" with my jaw dropped.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 5

God this game, it was my life when I was 14. XD

Resident Evil 6

Sang that old song "My Girl" while playing Leon's campaign in RE 6, with those survivors in that gun shop level. Then proceeded to ask the rookie cop for his number. Also got bored and finally set up my phone's voicemail while playing RE 6. XD Yes, I do get bored often.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 27, 2013, 09:36:56 AM
Resident Evil 5

God this game, it was my life when I was 14. XD
Wtf! The game is pretty new.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed