Sick! The Chimaera?

The Xenoborg

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Ah, touche. :D

Lie

Lie

Sonic Generation

I love this game so much, I've barely touch Aliens Infestation.

Keg

Keg

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD.

Brilliant makeover for a brilliant game. Without a shadow of a doubt the best HD conversation of any previous gen game. They've actualy gone to the effort to improve the character models substantially and the detail in the environment right down to the grass is a hell of alot better. It's not just a simple HD sheen over an old game, theyve made it look like a game that pales in comparison to what current gen can do but at the same time it looks way better than anything the old Xbox could do (what the game was originally released for).

It was also a criminally underplayed game so it deserves another chance, it's just a shame its not on Xbox 360 as well considering the original was an Xbox exclusive.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Mass Effect

Now when I stop playing I feel like everything I say gets me Paragon points...

+2

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Alan Wake

I got this for free with the XBox I got last Christmas, and never bothered to try it out until tonight. And so far, I'm loving it. The atmosphere during the night sequences is just perfect. The game was really creeping me out, and I'm only at the beginning (it doesn't help that it is dark and windy and rainy out, too).

I don't think I'm going to play this game in the day time, but hopefully tomorrow night I get a chance to continue. The game seems like it would be a much better experience at night.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

m41guy

m41guy

MW3.

Played the campaign yesterday on BIL's xbox.  Not bad.  beat it in under 6 hours which IIRC is the norm.  Now I don't have to buy it lol

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim.

Lie

Lie

Sonic Generations

This game is becoming piss takingly hard. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

At the risk of over playing Skyrim into bordom I'm taking a break from it and starting Dead Space!  ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Lie on Dec 27, 2011, 04:11:34 PM
Sonic Generation

I love this game so much, I've barely touch Aliens Infestation.
Quote from: Lie on Dec 29, 2011, 11:15:35 PM
Sonic Generations

This game is becoming piss takingly hard. :laugh:
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 27, 2011, 09:56:59 PM
Mass Effect

Now when I stop playing I feel like everything I say gets me Paragon points...

+2
Mass Effect

Do I have to fight Saren?  Cant I just recruit him and push Kaiden out a window?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Skyrim. I honestly think this may be one of, if not the best game I've ever played. The immersion is insane.

Keg

Keg

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD.

I forgot how great this game was. I've just reached the third town New Yolk City in Mongo Valley so im almost at my favourite part of the game where the story really kicks into gear and all hell breaks loose.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed