Plushs

Started by Predator Queen, May 22, 2007, 11:31:28 AM

Author
Plushs (Read 4,857 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Being Weird but still A Aalien and pred fan I have these two plushs
PLEASE BEWARE THEY LOOK REALLY WEIRD!!!!  
The grid alien one I got from a friend and the pred I got for myself

these are a few more I found hopefully ill get them all at some point of time

Weyland

Weyland

I have the plush chestburster, queen chestburster and dog burster. they are not realistic or anything but they are just somthing to have.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i like the predator one  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

lol...those things are cool.  Where can I find them at?  My daughter would love the Predator and Alien.  She's a fan at 5 yrs old!  What a good dad I am  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Personally I think these things are what's wrong with the franchise today. Aiming at kiddys.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 22, 2007, 07:05:15 PM
Personally I think these things are what's wrong with the franchise today. Aiming at kiddys.

This coming from the world's number one AvP Merch fan?

Never seen these before. Yeah, it's pretty bad it's got to this stage. It's taking the piss really.

When did they come out? Frankly, I'm surprised Fox didn't take advantage of AvP and score a deal with McDonalds. Put the toys in the kids' happy meals.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I may like merch as in models, novels and etc, but no way would I fork out to buy a...*shudders* plush.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I, kind of like them lol. I mean, in the next film if its a proper 18, I wouldn't want them. But if its a 15, like AvP was, I expect it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL i've never seen the queen one before...wasn't there a facehugger as well?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 22, 2007, 07:16:45 PM
I may like merch as in models, novels and etc, but no way would I fork out to buy a...*shudders* plush.
becouse some people would rather have some soft plush you can carry around then a comic or a hard figure, plushs are more nice you can look at them take them with you on a trip and sleep with them at night mabey your not the number one avp fan.......

Master Chief

Master Chief

seriously, where can one find these? ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know I'm the friendly mod, but these are so...kidish it's unbelievable.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 22, 2007, 08:56:48 PM
I know I'm the friendly mod, but these are so...kidish it's unbelievable.
i think kids would be scared of it unless there the creepy kid like i was since 4 year old

Dachande

Dachande

The aliens look like dinosaurs with stupid tongues...seriously these things makes me sick, making Kids toys for 2 18/R Rated film franchises, with one of the worst crossovers ever. These things belong with Disney and Pixar films, not freaking Alien and Predator

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 22, 2007, 09:12:17 PM
The aliens look like dinosaurs with stupid tongues...seriously these things makes me sick, making Kids toys for 2 18/R Rated film franchises, with one of the worst crossovers ever. These things belong with Disney and Pixar films, not freaking Alien and Predator

take it easy man it's not that serious :D

hey, your Alien has a tuxedo on.  Your Alien should be in wedding, not a in a war with a predator  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed