Al()EN 5: Reawakening

Started by Plokoon111, Oct 29, 2007, 01:10:54 AM

Author
Al()EN 5: Reawakening (Read 993 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Heres a new story, a work in progress about a bunch of miners searching for a source of gas, and they end up finding the Space Jockey, and all hell breaks loose on the crew.

WARNING: I may mess with the alien biology, who knows. Bad words too!

Part 1

James woke up after the siren sounded off. He quickly grabbed his gear and headed to the storage area. There, he shook hands with Captain Thomas. His brown hair waved in all directions as the ceiling fans roared down.
   "Bad weather today. It seems we forgot to scan the lower canyons." Says the captain.
      James quickly answered, "Oh yes, its dark and gloomy, haven't we seen that enough?"
   The conversation grew as Thomas grabbed hit hat and pointed towards the window. He wasn't very happy, sweat dripped down.
   "Look James, you and your team scan the canyons, and then we can get the hell out of here."
    James said, "Well it sounds like a deal partner."
   Thomas replied, "I'll be watching the radar for now, keep your humor locked, ya hear?"

Another co worker got his gear on, James walked in and got his gear on as well. They could hear the piercing wind howls outside.
  Tim says, "Hey James, we got work today?"
  James replies, "Yes we do, its pretty easy."
  Tim answers, "Okay good, thats how i like it."
  "Guys we got to get ready," says Jen the communicational officer.
  Thomas via radio, "Door opening in 10 seconds."

The alarm came on, and lights flickered on and off, some space tools fell of the shelves. The team quickly headed out into the output door.

"Ready for output captain," says Jen.
"3, . .. 2,. ," said Tim.

Jen yells,"Quit it Tim!"

The alarms stopped from the wind. The rocky landscape can be seen, weird lights and wacky sounds were all but recognized. The team stepped foot outside, they headed to the caves of the canyon. The frost was terrible, and the moon sand were all but annoying. The hissing of the winds stopped once they were further down the caves.

James yells, "Hey guys the walls, whats up with them?"

Jen yells, "Its usually in this kind of weather. It could be old records from the implosion of coloney that was here 268 years ago."

Tim says, "Well this stuff looks freaky."

The walls were soon changing into black ridges and had a bio mechanical look to the cave. Soon the cave led into a gigantic room, or a grand hall filled with a telescope looking thing, must of it was collapsed, the walls looked like they were made out of deformed humanoids, could this be part of the design? Rib cages were cleverly placed everywhere bent out wards, and steam rose from a hole in the floor.

Tim says, "Hey lets head in this hole."

Jen says, "Its blocked off, we won't be able to come back up."

The hole was filled with material followed by some strange warning encrypted with weird writing that has yet to be translated. They continued to the only undamaged hallway, it crept deeper, and deeper, mist was everywhere, it was very damp.

Tim yells, "Hey guys what the hell is in here?"

Jen, "Lets take some samples, not."

Tim says, "Guys seriously."

James yells, "I'd rather not risk it."

Tim ventures in the huge chamber anyway. He quickly feels something, he doesn't know what through. There were pods everywhere to be seen. Many were twitching in alert and some have falled over in disrespect. Tim couldn't take no for an answer, he grabbed his tool box and sample bins and went to the nearest pod. He stood there thinking about his wealth. He noticed creases on the top shaped like an X. He tryed to open it, it wouldn't budge. He took his knife and stabbed through the top and it hissed! He quickly fell back onto another pod. He got back up and looked inside it, something was inside of it, a slimy tail slipped off of an organ shaped piece. Slime spat up wards, it squeaked really loudly. Tim tried to run, but these tentacles wrapped around his foot, he tried to cut them off but it was to late. The tentacles under the pod pulled him to wards the pod itself. A 8 digitized face hugger leaped onto his face, he moaned and tried to get it off, but it would not work. He screamed the tail tightened around his neck, this penis shaped organ shoved itself through his mouth, he swallowed it, as other tubes went through his nose as well. He tried and tried and sooner or later he slowly gives up and falls onto the floor, as the facehuggers petals work harder and harder impregnating him. DOM DOM DOM.

Colton White

Colton White

:o     It brings back the Alien in all of us. BUT, do you think that the eggs could last over 2 hundred years? Maybe they like bring  the 5 remaining back and they all get impregnated. I know theres mroe than 5 though

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Jen and James run to the room, thunder was heard. Tim was moaning in pain. It has been 15 minutes since he fell down. He doesn't remember anything so far, he stumbles like a drunk person and fell to his knees.
   "You guys want to carry me the rest ways?" Says Tim.  Jen quickly said, "Well, what happened?"
   "A rock must of hit my face, I passed out, I feel different," says Tim.
Via radio, "Guys I scanned everywhere, nothing."
   "Okay James, we got to go man, "says Jen.

Part 2: After the rape

The guys are eating lunch, there having some canned pork, and potatoes obviously canned as well. The scent of the room was terrible.

"You hungry man?" Jeff says. "Yes I am, do you mine?" Says Tim.

They go off into there quarters after that, little does Tim know what miracle will happen. Jen Is busy working on her journal, she scribbles some words off of it.
   "Nice job," says James.   Jen answers, "What now jerk."
They are pretty anoyyed at each other, a lot of moaning is heard in another room.
"We forgot about sector 8!" yells Jen. "Its to late, were in space now, " says Jen.
    In the other room Tim yells in pain as he trys to fix the heating downstairs in the lower
gallows of the ship.
   "God damn it!, "yells Tim.
  He falls down, his chest moves violently. He rolls on the floor laughing, yet to end in a violent finaley. He yells! Blood jerks to the floor, he trys to make his last attempt, his chest explodes into pieces. A snake like alien comes out of the chest, it stares at its host, and takes notice of the room its in. It screeches to make a mark of something, but what? The little alien squirms away into the shadows.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Part 3 Foot steps

The crew was unaware of Tim and its child. Its been two days later since the event. All of the team was working into docking in Bay 51 on the USCM. Leaky pipes were a presence around the ships gallows, creaky noise would be heard once in a while. Another worker Jeff the plumber was sent to fix the engine and water problems.
   "Okay, okay here we be tricking," yells Jeff, to him self.
  He went to grab his flash light, it was very cheap. As the water hit his face, he became more mad, and curious. As fast as the water hit, the fluid stopped. He was very surprised.
   "Ha, hey! I got it!" says Jeff.

He drops his flashlight, he soon reaches to the waterless surface and grabs something else. A hiss is faintly heard as he grabbed it.
    "Must be the hoses on corrider 8." questions Jeff.

He soon comes back up. He comes face to face to a hideos monster. Its head was long and black, it has a very slimey appearence, and two mouths that seemed curious to Jeff's presence.
It's tail slipped up and hit it under Jeff's legs. Jeff couldn't yell, he was in shock, the tail went up touching his bottom. He was bleeding through his mouth. The creature which was taller then him faces to him. It's mouth slimes Jeff's face with sticky stuff. The creature moves on into the ceiling, soon the walls began to turn resin like. The alien dropped him onto the floor, and started to spasm resin all over him. It was all over him, he moaned and yelled to a disturbing fate, he pleaded! The creature yawns and lays on him.

Colton White

Colton White

Its heating up!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed