Release Date?

Started by Ratchetcomand, Oct 05, 2011, 10:21:27 PM

Author
Release Date? (Read 11,330 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yes, its not, but its highly unlikely to see ACM and BL2 released in the same month or one month between each release.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Keep in mind that BL2 was probably a much easier and quicker game to develop since they just needed to facelift BL1 with a new story/locations and a few new features.
While A:CM had to be built from scratch.

newbeing

newbeing

I wouldn't be surprised if both A:CM and Furious 4 were built off of Borderlands as a starting point.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I guess that's possible. More so for Furious 4.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They have been working on this game since 2006. I think we seen and know enough already, I just hope for a April release at the earilest.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Im going for a march release

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 29, 2011, 03:34:11 AM
Im going for a march release
The same.

EDIT: but if you remember in the first interviews they said "spring 2012", but then in the latest Igromir interview (with the russian guy) the dev said "some time 2012". So the boss told him "look pal, we are gonna screw over our fans again lol, so just tell em "some time in 2012, cut the spring joke  :D" and the dev said "heh nice one boss, we will laugh so bad over these poor bastards waiting for the game xD".

Vulhala

Vulhala

I think April is probably the very earliest we'll see it. Which sucks.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Mid-April I think. There's already two of the biggest games of the year in March. Mass Effect 3 and Max Payne 3.

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

makes you really wonder what they been doing to this to hold back the release date for so long , and think ow much hype they will have generated by puttin it off for so long , whenever they do eventually release it i think it will either be a massive hit or a complete flop , hopefully not the latter :(

newbeing

newbeing

I'm going to guess sometime between the middle of May and the middle of June. Let it ride the hype of Prometheus.

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

I think it's going to get pushed back.

It's been over 6 months since E3, the first time they showed demo play through , no new information, screen shots or video of the game. A leaked picture of the collectors edition was posted online, that's it.

New Borderlands 2 information has come out and Gearbox is currently doing focus testing on it.

It's still shows scheduled for Spring 2012, that's March, April, May
http://www.sega.com/alienscolonialmarines/?t=EnglishUSA

Not looking good

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

Quote from: Stringer on Jan 22, 2012, 01:01:15 AM
I think it's going to get pushed back.

It's been over 6 months since E3, the first time they showed demo play through , no new information, screen shots or video of the game. A leaked picture of the collectors edition was posted online, that's it.

New Borderlands 2 information has come out and Gearbox is currently doing focus testing on it.

It's still shows scheduled for Spring 2012, that's March, April, May
http://www.sega.com/alienscolonialmarines/?t=EnglishUSA

Not looking good
Is bad man,very bad

Ash 937

Ash 937

I think it's going to get pushed back and then pushed up and then pushed back again before it finally get canceled altogether. 

predxeno

predxeno

Wow, not a lot of optimism for this game here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed