NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 391,512 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 18, 2013, 05:49:48 AM
It'd be nice if they released a two pack with a Marine/Sentry Turret combo. They could make it an exclusive like they are supposedly doing with the black Alien variant, I'd fork out the money for that instantly.

I hope the Black Alien comes with some eggs in a two-pack  ;D

Shadow

Shadow

What is this Black Alien everyone is talking about? is it another colour variant like the brown and blue?

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 18, 2013, 06:29:41 PM
What is this Black Alien everyone is talking about? is it another colour variant like the brown and blue?

It's the one lunging at the Marines in the Toy Fair display.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 18, 2013, 09:58:02 PM

but is it even in the film?

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Looking pretty good, but since I'm focusing on the Predators I'll buy them only if they're at retail.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Apparently, Goldstein and Weaver are the big hold outs, so (at least for now) no Vasquez or Ripley figures. Seriously, damn them.

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 18, 2013, 10:16:56 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 18, 2013, 09:58:02 PM

but is it even in the film?

Guess it depends on what you think. I believe all the ALiens were black with brown highlights? I'm sure someone can correct me here. But depending on how they were lit, sometimes they look all black, or even blue.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The props and costumes came in a lot of different colors in the movie, it depended on the ambient lighting while filming a given scene. There were some with brown, green, red, blue, and grey highlights, as far as I'm aware. I'm partial to the blue ones, personally. :)

Tribal

Tribal

That one jumping in the middle  8)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

That's unfortunate about Vasquez considering she's such an iconic character. If I was one of the exec's at NECA I would have though to make a two pack of her and Drake.
I still think they should make Drake, Apone and Bishop though. If a Drake or Apone is released then we would see the Smart Gun and the Flamethrower in 7 inch scale.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Don't understand why they don't sign their likeness over. Are they really that busy? Isn't it more money for them?

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 19, 2013, 02:05:33 PM
Don't understand why they don't sign their likeness over. Are they really that busy? Isn't it more money for them?

I doubt it has anything to do with being busy. With Weaver, I got the impression that it has something to do with how the deal with the Alien Resurrection figures was handled. Perhaps she was burned by it, and doesn't want to even bother again. With Goldstein, who knows? Maybe it's just something she has absolutely no interest in. Maybe the money Neca offered wasn't right.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 19, 2013, 03:02:10 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 19, 2013, 02:05:33 PM

I doubt it has anything to do with being busy. With Weaver, I got the impression that it has something to do with how the deal with the Alien Resurrection figures was handled. Perhaps she was burned by it, and doesn't want to even bother again. With Goldstein, who knows? Maybe it's just something she has absolutely no interest in. Maybe the money Neca offered wasn't right.

According to what's been floating around on Twitter, Goldstein was unaware that NECA even wanted to make a figure of her.  Seems her agent never let her know.

That's what people don't understand, you don't just look up Goldstein or Weaver and ask them directly...you have to go through their agent.  Now, whether or not that agent passes on the info is not under NECA's control.

Some fans have contacted Goldstein through Twitter and Facebook and told her about NECA wanting to do an action figure.  She said she would be very excited to do it and NECA and her are now in talks.

Ruadh

Ruadh

ooooooooooooh, sweet! Big fat right on!

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: So, we'll be seeing Apone, Drake and Vasquez (both with smart guns) over the summer, correct?

A: um, no. but hopefully sometime in the future we can get to a couple of those. Definitely not this Summer.

8)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 19, 2013, 07:50:22 PM

From twitter:

Q: So, we'll be seeing Apone, Drake and Vasquez (both with smart guns) over the summer, correct?

A: um, no. but hopefully sometime in the future we can get to a couple of those. Definitely not this Summer.

8)

Yeah, this summer...isn't that when we'll be getting the two packs with the damaged aliens?

And supposedly there's another Marine coming in the second wave, right? If it's none of those three, then I guess I'm hoping for Frost. But...I'd buy any of the ones in the squads.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed