Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 738,823 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Sure, I'm going to get an Xbox One until October.

Oh, I was about to forget, there is a tribute room on "The Package". Going to check that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 28, 2015, 01:07:27 PM
Sure, I'm going to get an Xbox One until October.

Don't you have one now?

I thought you did for some reason.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Bought my new PC a while back and I need to recover financially a bit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did it with a friend because he's also a Halo fan and I wanted to show it to him. Got into the room without even bothering killing the Elite Generals. I really miss Bungie now.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 29, 2015, 12:15:25 PM
Bought my new PC a while back and I need to recover financially a bit.

Fair enough. My bad- I was misremembering.

I just finished listening to Hunt the Truth. I actually ended up quite enjoying it. It was all quite ONI but still not really treading new ground. Recognized a lot of voices and love that the next season will seemingly focus on Cobie Smulders!

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Hunt the Truth was amazing. I was at the edge of my sear every episode and I cannot wait for season two to start up here soon. Kick some ass, Petra!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The inconsistencies were starting to bother me early on but then when it all whove into the story of it I got really into it. Especially with all the ONI stuff. Really worked for me!

Randomizer

Randomizer

Listening to Hunt the Truth before , I was surprised to see Petra in Escalation. Idk why, but I had a Deus Ex-vibe during certain moments in Hunt the Truth, so I imagined her more alike. xD
      She's got some balls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, to all fans of Emile:

Spoiler

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2015, 07:16:03 AM
The inconsistencies were starting to bother me early on but then when it all whove into the story of it I got really into it. Especially with all the ONI stuff. Really worked for me!
Yeah.  When I first started I thought 343i might have messed up until it was clear there was something up in the first few episodes.  I remember sitting through a night listening to the first eight episodes on the Halo Chanel in a row and being so invested that I had a grin on my face the entire time.  Even me being a Halo fanatic I still couldn't figure out where each episode would lead me.  There wasn't a single think I disliked about it.  I seriously cannot wait of season two, and not just for the continuation of the story, but just for the excuse to sit in the dark at and listen to the entire first season again.  Most of all I cannot wait for Halo 5, even though I doubt Hunt the Truth will be tying directly into it necessarily.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I had thought Hunt would lead into the Chief becoming disenfranchised with ONI and Earth (through the labelling him a traitor) but I can't see the connections either.

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2015, 10:07:14 AM
I had thought Hunt would lead into the Chief becoming disenfranchised with ONI and Earth (through the labelling him a traitor) but I can't see the connections either.
Maybe ONI is still going after the Chief because of Blue Team going AWOL, but officially he's still humanity's hero.  I know season two is going to lead into the game's release so maybe something even bigger goes down there.  After all, the series is still called Hunt the Truth.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 30, 2015, 07:43:35 AM
Listening to Hunt the Truth before , I was surprised to see Petra in Escalation. Idk why, but I had a Deus Ex-vibe during certain moments in Hunt the Truth, so I imagined her more alike. xD
      She's got some balls.

I couldn't think when you meant but I just remembered her! She's the one who Lasky goes to meet! Turns out she's been involved in the lore for quite some time - since the re-issue of First Strike, at least.

Quote from: Hennex on Jul 30, 2015, 03:40:34 PM
Maybe ONI is still going after the Chief because of Blue Team going AWOL, but officially he's still humanity's hero.  I know season two is going to lead into the game's release so maybe something even bigger goes down there.  After all, the series is still called Hunt the Truth.

It's Blue Team that's gone AWOL? I thought it was the Chief going AWOL and Blue backing him up?

Going to pre-order H5 on Sunday!  :)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Minute mark 6:50 - 7:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlJv_AIU8Q&feature=youtu.be&t=6m51s

That Plasma Pistol...*cries*

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What's up?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Looks like a purple blob.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think that's just poor lighting - it is WIP. There's another Sprint episode where you see it much better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed