Nightmare Asylum

In the Superintendent we trust.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

*chirp*

Nightlord

Nightlord

New bulletin is up,
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/10/10/The-Halo-Bulletin-101012-.aspx

QuoteMany of you have been asking when Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is releasing on Blu-Ray and DVD, and we finally have the answer for you: December 4, 2012. With the release of the Blu-Ray and DVD, you will be able to enjoy the entire film uninterrupted, plus the complete collection of bonus footage – including over 60 minutes of exclusive behind-the-scenes featurettes.
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Blu-Ray and DVD offer the Complete Collection of Bonus Features including:

• Over 60 minutes of exclusive behind-the-scenes featurettes
• Storyline vignettes
• Audio commentary by 343 Industries
• Audio commentary by Director Stewart Hendler
• Concept art, visual effects models
• Easter eggs and more!

There is a secret message too, if you highlight some of the empty spaces.

PLNB PRIORITY TRANSMISSION [CLASSIFIED]
ENCRYPTION CODE: [CLASSIFIED]
PUBLIC KEY: N/A

TO: CODENAME COALMINER

CLASSIFICATION: ELEVENTH HOUR [1/5]
SUBJECT: AFTERMATH

/FILE EXTRACTION-RECONSTITUTION COMPLETE/
/START FILE/

Decades from now, when historians evaluate the war, what will they say about us? Will they claim that our victory was ultimately fruitless? That it failed to secure a lasting peace, or worse, that it was only a prelude to far greater horrors that now lay ahead?

My hope – OUR HOPE – is that history would instead view this war as a catalyst. That the last thirty years were a crucible, a threshing floor for our species, sifting out our fears and frailties. And that ultimately it made us stronger and more vigilant in the end, fully prepared for whatever will come next. After all, what good is struggle if there is no change? What good is a fire if the sword is not made stronger?

Attached are four reports accounting the major contingency structures our species currently faces in the wake of the war. Please evaluate them closely. Their outcomes will dictate how history views us, or if history even views us at all.

Xenomorphic element [2/5]
Martial element [3/5]
Provenancial element [4/5]
Primogeniture element [5/5]

As Machiavelli once said: "the Romans, foreseeing troubles, dealt with them at once, and, even to avoid a war, would not let them come to a head, for they knew that war is not to be avoided, but is only put off to the advantage of others."

Likewise, we must deal with these issues head-on, without fear and without hesitation. We can afford no other stance.

/END FILE/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSSrGfiqHo#ws

Forward onto Dawn esp 2, super spectacular oscar winning cameo at 5:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56gSEJ6IGc#ws

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just gave ep 2 a watch, really liked it. Looks like next episode my have what we've all been waiting for ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Next week's episode is going to be f**king sweet.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: KNIGHT on Oct 11, 2012, 12:24:17 AM
Wait a second... Today isn't November 6th...

What is going on.

I'm not surprised some people have got it this early considering how it went gold more than a month from its release date. Every Halo game since Halo 2 has been sold or leaked Early.

The infamous french copies of Halo 2 getting leaked, certain stores selling Halo 3 and ODST weeks before release and the review builds of Reach getting leaked through xbox Live and other sites.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Alright the entire thing's been finished by some guy so ya know what that means spoilers everywhere, ton of crap is on youtube and people are going around on twitter just typing out the ending so be careful halobros.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Shit...I hate the internet :-\

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Maybe I should go crawl in a cave till Nov.6, just to be safe...

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 13, 2012, 05:16:25 PM
Shit...I hate the internet :-\
The only good thing to come out of this is people are saying the campaign is amazing, just makes the wait a bit more horrible though.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well 'amazing' certainly sounds...amazing.

But I do not want to have this game ruined for me.

Nightmare Asylum's report. November 6th, 2012. Five years. Five long years. That's how long it took us to get Halo 4. At first it was going well. Then spoiler after spoiler...loss after loss...made what was going to be an epic and noteworthy game into five years of hell.

Nightlord

Nightlord

:laugh:
That quote is perfect.

Can't wait for the next eps.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 11, 2012, 04:44:28 PM
Forward onto Dawn esp 2, super spectacular oscar winning cameo at 5:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56gSEJ6IGc#ws
Well that was incredible. The whole series has been excellent so far, surpassing my expectations by a wide margin. The two leads, Lasky and Silva are very well played by their actors making them easy to watch and believable in their roles, and the entire series has a great cinematic quality that should play excellently without the between-week break.

I really appreciate the writing; it isn't just typical army jargon being thrown around, but it actually has a thoughtfulness to it and doesn't sound like it was just written by a fanboy with the intention of "showing everything". The Halo Universe has a veil over all of the more extravagant aspects, and thankfully, this is taking it's time with showing us those things. I love how one of the cadets is actively uncovering classified ONI footage, taken from the mission log camera of a Spartan... slowly but surely unveiling the new alien threat.

Spoiler
And that Frank O'Connor cameo was awesome:laugh:
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ive been enjoying it too, but it Draws itself out quite a bit for me. I watch it at the end of each week and we kind of just watch it and then bam, it's over and we're still waiting for it to start I guess. I guess that's the environment though, you need to get sucked in and you can't do that in a group.

Spoiler
And Frankie's face :laugh:
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed