Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 738,825 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So the railgun is basically a handheld gauss cannon? Cool  8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sounds like a cross between that, a Spartan Laser, and... this:

Spoiler

:3
[close]

Master Chief

Master Chief

I can't wait to shoot all of them!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Battle rifle and the DMR. That should hold back some of the bitching from Reach, hopefully.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Do we really need both the BR and the DMR? Ah well, least I have an option not to use that shitty DMR crap

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Deathbearer on May 03, 2012, 03:01:05 AM
Do we really need both the BR and the DMR?
Yes. The DMR is a much more effective long range weapon, and it works for the player on a precision basis. Battle Rifle, while still working at long range, works best in closer spaces.

Ah well, least I have an option not to use that shitty DMR crap
I smell a trigger spammer.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Maybe some Reach friday night guys?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 02, 2012, 10:04:42 PM

Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920 "Railgun"

The ARC-920 Railgun is a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.

That's a f**king rail gun... ;D

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 02, 2012, 10:10:09 PM
Sounds like a cross between that, a Spartan Laser, and... this:

Spoiler

:3
[close]

My thoughts exactly. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: osiris. on May 03, 2012, 07:51:50 AM
Maybe some Reach friday night guys?

Sure, I think I'll be around.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Played the Halo 2 level Uprising.
Still one of my all time favorite levels.
Plan on going through all of Arby's levels soon.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 03, 2012, 03:26:00 AM
Do we really need both the BR and the DMR?
Yes. The DMR is a much more effective long range weapon, and it works for the player on a precision basis. Battle Rifle, while still working at long range, works best in closer spaces.

Ah well, least I have an option not to use that shitty DMR crap
I smell a trigger spammer.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/29kqhzr.jpg

well nyuh huh huh to you too

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 06, 2012, 04:45:16 PM
Played the Halo 2 level Uprising.
Still one of my all time favorite levels.
Plan on going through all of Arby's levels soon.

You have no idea the temptation I'm resisting by not pulling Halo 2 off the shelf and popping it in the 'box.

Must. Wait. To. Get. Anniversary.

Go. Chronologically.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'll ship you my anniversary if you ship me your Halo 3 and we can switch back when the time comes
I've been wanting to finish the fight again but the disc is lost to time itself

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System

The MA5D ICWS is an exceptionally resilient gas-operated, magazine-fed, automatic rifle designed to execute close-quarters combat with lethal efficiency, regardless of hostile counter-op environmental conditions or duration of use in the field.

BR85 Heavy-Barrel Service Rifle

The BR85HB Service Rifle is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle optimized for three-round burst firing, and proven to be an extraordinarily versatile weapon at a wide variety of ranges and in the hands of a capable marksman.

M395 Designated Marksman Rifle

The M395 DMR is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. This rifle favors mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.

The ARC-920 Railgun is a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.

Sniper Rifle System 99-Series 5 Anti-Materiel

The SRS99-S5 AM is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic sniper rifle with exceptional accuracy and the ability to simultaneously breach both energy-shielding and high-density armor, making immediate kills nearly effortless when this weapon is properly utilized.

If the railgun is anything like coulson's "Destroyer" gun from the avengers I'm hooked  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenokiller on May 06, 2012, 10:01:13 PM

MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System

The MA5D ICWS is an exceptionally resilient gas-operated, magazine-fed, automatic rifle designed to execute close-quarters combat with lethal efficiency, regardless of hostile counter-op environmental conditions or duration of use in the field.

BR85 Heavy-Barrel Service Rifle

The BR85HB Service Rifle is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle optimized for three-round burst firing, and proven to be an extraordinarily versatile weapon at a wide variety of ranges and in the hands of a capable marksman.

M395 Designated Marksman Rifle

The M395 DMR is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. This rifle favors mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.

Sniper Rifle System 99-Series 5 Anti-Materiel

The SRS99-S5 AM is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic sniper rifle with exceptional accuracy and the ability to simultaneously breach both energy-shielding and high-density armor, making immediate kills nearly effortless when this weapon is properly utilized.

If the railgun is anything like coulson's "Destroyer" gun from the avengers I'm hooked  ;D

Oh, so that's what it does.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed