Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 738,947 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The objective is "Search Kikowani Station for ODST squadmate". I followed the waypoint all the way to Tayari Plaza, the beeper is beeping like crazy, the waypoint distance marker is at 0.0 and I see absolutely nothing.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Like I said, im pretty sure that its a door, if that helps.

Maybe your game glitched a bit? :/

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2012, 08:05:56 PM
The objective is "Search Kikowani Station for ODST squadmate". I followed the waypoint all the way to Tayari Plaza, the beeper is beeping like crazy, the waypoint distance marker is at 0.0 and I see absolutely nothing.

Isn't that the Biofoam canister? Should be around some gates leading to the underground station.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I started with Rookie inspecting and dropping the biofoam canister. Is that where the station is located?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 03, 2012, 03:28:21 PM
The music in this is from Halo 4, sounds pretty good to me.
Sounded more like a Metal Gear Solid soundtrack. :L

Not that the Metal Gear Solid soundtracks are bad, it's just... they're Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. I didn't hear anything that vaguely resembled Halo. Sigh. They should have got Stephen Rippy.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2012, 09:53:32 PM
I started with Rookie inspecting and dropping the biofoam canister. Is that where the station is located?

Honestly, it's been a long time since I played the game. All I remember is that the beacon is a Biofoam canister.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That was in the previous level. Ugh, I might have to restart the level.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 03, 2012, 10:05:07 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 03, 2012, 03:28:21 PM
The music in this is from Halo 4, sounds pretty good to me.
Sounded more like a Metal Gear Solid soundtrack. :L

Not that the Metal Gear Solid soundtracks are bad, it's just... they're Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. I didn't hear anything that vaguely resembled Halo. Sigh. They should have got Stephen Rippy.
I agree, but they are constantly going on about this being a new trilogy and basically having its own vibe, so can't say i'm too suprised at them experimenting with different music types.
And who knows this is just one track maybe the rest are more Haloish.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2012, 10:30:53 PM
That was in the previous level. Ugh, I might have to restart the level.

I remember when I first played it, I accidentally did two levels out of order  :-\ Maybe you might have done the same thing?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well, I was playing a game last night in which I reached the level in question but because I'm an idiot, I opened up the Xbox menu and went to the dashboard without saving. When I resumed the solo campaign this morning, I resumed from two levels ago, but the level that I had reached PRIOR to quitting the night before, was in the level select menu so I chose it.

Razz

Razz

The embargo for the 360 spring showcase event will lift tomorrow, Expect to see a good media blitz of Halo 4 info both single and multiplayer.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Razz on Mar 04, 2012, 09:18:13 PM
The embargo for the 360 spring showcase event will lift tomorrow, Expect to see a good media blitz of Halo 4 info both single and multiplayer.

That would be great if we got some info!

Razz

Razz

Yeah tell me about it, we've waited long enough for info on Halo 4, i'm surprised its taken this long to see media other than concept art and a CGI trailer.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I need something to raise my '10 Year Halo Fan' spirits...

daywalker

daywalker

Halo 4 images, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465463 now lets go insane

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed