Halo (Read 738,944 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

What.

What the f**k just happened.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 07:54:49 PM
Seems like nobody can express their love of the games you don't like with you online...

Like Halo Reach? Mass Effect 2? Get flamed by Aeus.

ಠ_ಠ

omghisopinonisntmine

WAT A DICKHEAD

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 06, 2011, 08:03:25 PM
QuoteThe platform holder added in a press release: "Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. A new trilogy begins when Halo 4 releases in 2012."

hhhaa

wow

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

"His own destiny". I bet he will will be learning some secrets of humanity and of the Forerunner. Has the potential to be amazing!  ;D

But then,,,Jetpack  >:( They couldn't just give him a jetpack? They had to do that?

Prime113

Prime113

What the hell? I consider myself a pretty big Halo fanboy and I had no problem with zi Jetpack. Am I missing something or what?

Aeus

Aeus

It doesn't really make sense when you consider he didn't have it in H3.

Prime113

Prime113

That's very true. I don't know. It just didn't bother me.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

SLOW DOWN YOU MUVVERFLUSHERS

I GOTSTA CATCH UP

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aeus on Jun 06, 2011, 08:06:10 PM
Seems like nobody can express their love of the games you don't like with you online...

ಠ_ಠ

omghisopinonisntmine

WAT A DICKHEAD
First off, I don't think you're a dickhead at all. But the way you go about doing it, just seems intrusive after a while. Like whenever somebody brings it up, you have to be there to call it down in a way that's nearly impossible to ignore; I'd say it was trolling if it wasn't so clearly honest. After a while, it makes me wonder why you feel the need to say it at all.

Quote from: Spartan113 on Jun 06, 2011, 08:10:18 PM
And it was integrated into his armor... the same armor he's be wearing since Halo 2.

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 06, 2011, 08:13:53 PM

I GOTSTA CATCH UP
It's terrible.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 08:14:21 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Jun 06, 2011, 08:06:10 PM

ಠ_ಠ

omghisopinonisntmine

WAT A DICKHEAD
First off, I don't think you're a dickhead at all. But the way you go about doing it, just seems intrusive after a while. Like whenever somebody brings it up, you have to be there to call it down in a way that's nearly impossible to ignore; I'd say it was trolling if it wasn't so clearly honest. After a while, it makes me wonder why you feel the need to say it at all.

Quote from: Spartan113 on Jun 06, 2011, 08:10:18 PM
And it was integrated into his armor... the same armor he's be wearing since Halo 2.

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 06, 2011, 08:13:53 PM

I GOTSTA CATCH UP
It's terrible.

Like I said, it just didn't bother me. I mean, I'm witnessing fellow Halo lovers and they are all super pissed about it and I'm the lonely soul that isn't bothered by it. Now I'm startin to feel like a dick.   :laugh:

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

So I watched the trailer.

Sweeper, I think someone hacked our conversation last night.  :'(

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Did anybody honestly think there wouldn't be a Halo 4?

Prime113

Prime113

I would hope not. $

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 08:14:21 PM

Hah, I don't mean to come across like that. I'm just stating my opnion. The forum wouldn't be very interesting if people didn't have conflicting opinions on things after all.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So we have a CE remake this year and a Halo 4 in 2012. Reach came out almost a year ago and I hope they don't rush these games. I don't want Halo to be the COD and DBZ games where they make a new one like once a year.

Prime113

Prime113

Well, Combat Evolved isn't really a new game. And it would be done from two different studios. But that probably doesn't help since COD has two different studios.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed