Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 750,825 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just incase anyone thought armour abilities might of been out for the anniversary multiplayer

bottom left guy is armour locking

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 06, 2011, 08:17:40 PM
So I watched the trailer.

Sweeper, I think someone hacked our conversation last night.  :'(
I know. My heart feels blackened and beat.

Come to MSN, let me kiss your wounds as I tend to my own.  :laugh:

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 06, 2011, 08:29:06 PM
Just incase anyone thought armour abilities might of been out for the anniversary multiplayer

bottom left guy is armour locking
Euurrgg...

Quote from: Aeus on Jun 06, 2011, 08:22:03 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 08:14:21 PM
First off, I don't think you're a dickhead at all. But the way you go about doing it, just seems intrusive after a while. Like whenever somebody brings it up, you have to be there to call it down in a way that's nearly impossible to ignore; I'd say it was trolling if it wasn't so clearly honest. After a while, it makes me wonder why you feel the need to say it at all.

Hah, I don't mean to come across like that. I'm just stating my opnion. The forum wouldn't be very interesting if people didn't have conflicting opinions on things after all.
True. Don't mean to send off any "hostile vibes".  :laugh:

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope you can turn that shit off in the multiplayer  :-\ since I hated the armor lock. It was just as bad as the X-factor in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 08:35:27 PM
I know. My heart feels blackened and beat.

Come to MSN, let me kiss your wounds as I tend to my own.  :laugh:

Be there in an hour or so, I gotta go cry on the bus. If Mr. Waterson says 'I told you so', I'm walking.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 06, 2011, 08:35:39 PM
I hope you can turn that shit off in the multiplayer  :-\ since I hated the armor lock. It was just as bad as the X-factor in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
They have GOT to have a full classic-style playlist in there or else they can just go on and f**k themselves.

Prime113

Prime113

:laugh: :laugh: You make me laugh, SS.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Spartan113 on Jun 06, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
  :laugh: :laugh: You make me laugh, SS.
It's cos' I'm so damn militant now!  :laugh:
Don't know what got into m--

HALO 4

GODDAMNIT!

-----------------------------

Also,  Aeus (and honestly, I) will be pleased to know that there is no reticle bloom in the CE remake's campaign. Same engine through and through. One thing I hope they fix though is that I hope there is no more "TAP- YOU'RE DEAD" running over anymore.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quiet Sweeper, I'm clearly the SS he was talking to. I'm funny when I'm in pain.

Prime113

Prime113

:laugh: Hell, you both make me laugh!

They said they didn't mess with any of the game play, SSweeper. So the Tap- You're dead thing will probably still be in there.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ffffffuuuuuuu--

But that was arguably the worst part of the Halo 1 engine! D':

Aeus

Aeus

Don't f**k with warthogs son.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 06, 2011, 07:19:41 PM
So Halo 4 will be out next year and the CE remake will be out later this year. I find it so soon that they a new game a year apart and I hope they don't rush things out.

*checks date*

November 15 2011...

Spoiler
f**k you Skyrim, HD Halo: CE all the way.
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

By tap your dead do you mean when you ran over some one in say a warthog they would just fall over?
If so then yeah that is still in, nothing was changed about the Halo CE campaign apart from the visuals.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 06, 2011, 10:38:08 AM
Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 06, 2011, 05:16:57 AM
Finally got to Commander.

No further urge to play.

Really? Why stop because you have a certain rank?
It's just gotten boring.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

No idea what to think of the CE remake. I'll have to check out more of the footage when I get home, but I really like the original chunky graphics. More so than anything that came after, and more than what I'm seeing now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed