Author
Halo (Read 748,143 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If it works, it works.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I did decide to go with that.

I have now finished the main ship, and I'm constructing the Egg Silo and linking the different teleporters to different rooms, I now have three teleporters left to link. Two 'low' teleporters will link to one large room which is like the bottom floor of the Direlect, and then I have one more left. I was considering the Jockey Room, but that would be incredibly hard to make in Forge. I suppose I could give it a go. Could work out alright. :)

I did take Screenshots to show you but they aren't showing up on Bungie.net :-\

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Pity the egg silo can't have any eggs. That would have been sweet. How are you gonna handle the jockey?
Just have the big room with the hole in the floor to the egg silo?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TheMonolith on Sep 28, 2010, 08:56:01 PM
Pity the egg silo can't have any eggs. That would have been sweet. How are you gonna handle the jockey?
Just have the big room with the hole in the floor to the egg silo?

The Egg Silo is gonna probably be through a teleporter which leads to the Jockey room, then there will be yet another teleporter in a hole, which; in turn, will lead to the Egg Silo.

I was considering using Fusion Coils for the eggs, 'cause if you shoot them you'll be in a world of hurt. ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Has working on the Vaginal Vessel been difficult?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 28, 2010, 09:07:53 PM
Has working on the Vaginal Vessel been difficult?

Well, I did create the 'holes' that Dallas, Kane and Lambert use to enter the craft, but they're only visible on the outside via Forge and you can't actually use them to enter or exit the ship.

I just wish that Bungie.net had the screenshots listed on my 'Recent Screenshots' page. :-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Did you take them while offline? If so, just put them in your File Share.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 28, 2010, 09:28:23 PM
Did you take them while offline? If so, just put them in your File Share.

I took them when I was online, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow now because it's late here. :-\

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

DAMMIT!
I really wanted to see those.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Fighting in a tunnel of sexual imagery and themes?

Excellent.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm really enjoying Legendary mode. If you can believe it, so far, it hasn't given me as many headaches as Heroic did.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

This is seriously awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CraS_qzbKU

I was planning on making a Battle Room map & gametype, but there really is no need anymore- this guy perfected it!  :o

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Ender's Game was a kickass book.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2010, 12:11:02 AM
I'm really enjoying Legendary mode. If you can believe it, so far, it hasn't given me as many headaches as Heroic did.

LIES lol  ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Sep 29, 2010, 03:00:56 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2010, 12:11:02 AM

LIES lol  ;D
I believe him- it's the same for me. The Plasma Pistol and Magnum/DMR/Needle Rifle are my best friends.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed