How full was your cinema?

Started by Althalus, Jul 09, 2010, 12:15:32 AM

Author
How full was your cinema? (Read 10,474 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Just got back, At first it was 10% full but this was during the previews but when the movie was about to start it was like 95% full.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Mine was about 50% full, but then again I went early on a friday to see it, people were still in work.

superdeathpredator

I saw it at a regular theater in Phoenix Arizona and it was 70% full But I was surprised how many people were there

BWHuntress

BWHuntress

I went for a 1:45 showing and it was about 80% full.  Pretty good for a day where people are still at work. 

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

I saw it at 6:35, and when it started the theater was about half-full. It was early; I expected most of the people to watch it later in the evening.

ozirishboy

ozirishboy

the one i saw it in had plenty of empty seats, but it was 2.30pm on a friday afternoon

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Midnight showing July 8th

There might have been 2 seats open. Really people were struggling to find seats.

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

I'm here right now in Austin, Texas and every single seat is full!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It was pretty fully. After the movie was over we had to wait in line to get out since their was so many people.

Requiem28

Requiem28

i'd say about 55%

better than AVP-R, which was about 2%

bobcunk

bobcunk

completly full exept maybe some in the first row.

The Pointman

The Pointman

75% full at the midnight showing I went to. Everyone was dead quite during the movie, except the funny parts and the predator show off scenes.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: The Pointman on Jul 10, 2010, 05:19:58 AM
75% full at the midnight showing I went to. Everyone was dead quite during the movie, except the funny parts and the predator show off scenes.

Just got back (second time  ;)) from the 10:20 show. Cinema was full.

Remonster

Remonster

Saw a seven thirty showing, theater was packed, and the crowd seemed to love the movie a lot. They also cheered during the Machete trailer!

jonny boy

jonny boy

I saw the 12:05 on firday and it was 100% full
damn never knew aussies love predator but half of the cinema didn't know it was a  sequel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed