How full was your cinema?

Started by Althalus, Jul 09, 2010, 12:15:32 AM

Author
How full was your cinema? (Read 10,457 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I felt that way when I walked out of the first viewing. Except the dude I was facepalming at was talking to his friends about how the Predators were really called Yautja and all the superheroes they'd fought.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2010, 08:09:04 AM
I felt that way when I walked out of the first viewing. Except the dude I was facepalming at was talking to his friends about how the Predators were really called Yautja and all the superheroes they'd fought.

I like to use the term Yautja... since I grew up with them knowing them as that.

As for the superheroes... Yeah no..

But this fat black kid who kept on clapping his hands like a retarded toddler and was doing fangirl squeals (this was a guy somewhere in my age or younger), I just felt like really, really, really delivering a Tang Soo Do stomp to his head to get him to stop acting like a jackass.

-Rakai'Thwei

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't like to use it. I love all the EU. Love it immensily. But it's still just EU and they're Predators to me.

I also had this really young sounding kid with a camp voice behind me in the second viewing. I hate going to the cinema when it's busy.

CEP

CEP

Anyone who uses that word should get Nolanded.

dallevalle

dallevalle

mine was all full so that was pretty sweet and when fishburn showed up for the first time people claped and cheered :)

CEP

CEP

mine too! Entire theater cheered for Larry.

HannibalKing

HannibalKing

Just got back from a midnight showing and it was about 60% full.

CEP

CEP

Oh, and it was packed. There were seats, but it was pretty full. Huge theater too.

Delta

Delta

Mine was a big cinema, I went to the 7:30pm in Dublin, Ireland. The crowds where big, I'd say around 85% full.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: CEP on Jul 09, 2010, 09:06:55 AM
Anyone who uses that word should get Nolanded.

you just invented a new proverb :D

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Only about 5% full on opening day in Bristol UK at 5.20pm.

dallevalle

dallevalle

haha there was only 1 emty seat at the cinema i was at and that was next to me ^^

akb

akb

Midnight showing in Omaha, NE, 250 seats, sold out.

n3m0

n3m0

Rijeka, Croatia, 17:30 (5:30PM) maybe 10 ppl but advertising was pretty poor so i expect more ppl in following week
and it seemed all older then me and im 23, wich was good, no laughting, claping, cheering or any other crap

although cool name i hate using yautja too. for me yautja is comic predator and maybe avp predators (with over the top honor stuff) and THE predator is what we see in P1 P2 and now in P's (rutless , sadistic game hunters)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Hey guys, the first showing starts at 11:40 for me, if I want to get a good seat before(if) it gets full, at what time should I go? it's just that when I went to watch AVP-R...it was f**king full! and I thought I was there early!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed