Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced

Started by Darkness, Apr 26, 2022, 08:03:14 PM

Author
Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced (Read 43,778 times)

Local Trouble

Not many True Fans™ here. >:(

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

It's an interesting one for sure... it's allegedly aimed at "True Fans" (in their own words)... I personally feel the members of AvPG are among the most dedicated Alien fans anywhere, yet we all seem to be in unison regarding how we feel about this / the pricing... just curious, has *any* of us here actually ordered one? (If so, what was the biggest selling factor for you?)

KiramidHead

If it was a special edition with some added exclusive stuff, I wouldn't have an issue. $50 for just a digital download is ridiculous.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 10, 2024, 12:33:42 AMNot many True Fans™ here. >:(
You go wash your mouth out with soap

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 10, 2024, 02:28:39 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on May 10, 2024, 12:33:42 AMNot many True Fans™ here. >:(
You go wash your mouth out with soap

True Fans™ couldn't resist the allure of this documentary! >:(

Kradan

Quote from: Prez on May 09, 2024, 10:39:57 PMAs others have pointed out - it looks amazing but the pricing is way too steep. $50USD (that's $75 AUD) for a digital copy???!! I'd love the physical pack but yeah I can't afford that.

75 dollarydoos ? That's a bloody outrage

[cancerblack]

TOBIAS!

TheDerelict

Hey Mr Prime minister...Andy. 🤣

Kradan

Eh, mates! What's the good word?

SiL

They're saying they want $75 dollarydoos for a digital download!

Prez

Struth

Mike’s Monsters

Anyone's comments show up in the screenshots at the beginning?

They're lucky they got her, and clearly it was last minute.

Kradan

When that bloody thing's gonna come out ? Feels like I've been hearing about it for the last 5 years

TheDerelict

Quote from: Kradan on May 10, 2024, 07:58:24 AMWhen that bloody thing's gonna come out ? Feels like I've been hearing about it for the last 5 years
True fans can't rush things for other true fans. True fans expect the best. The rest of us need to just sit in the corner and be quiet.
I believe the phrase "pay up or shut up" is appropriate here.
How my heart longs to be a "true fan."

Rudiger

Far too expensive. And I cannot listen to that Alien Theory guy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed