Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (2024)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 14, 2020, 11:34:10 PM

Author
Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (2024) (Read 28,708 times)

Local Trouble

SM

SM

Needs more Scrooloose.  Most underrated sequence in cinema.

Local Trouble

I wonder how often SM runs into a Bruce Spence variant on his way to work and has to smack him around some just to get there on time.

SM

SM

Particularly troublesome on the train.

El Diablo

El Diablo

I can't wait to talk about this one now that we're days from release. I saw it a few months back and really enjoyed it. It's slower paced than FURY ROAD but it has such great characters and it introduces a memorable villain in Chris Hemsworth.

SM

SM

I went for a walk at lunchtime and walked past the Princess Theatre where there's a production of Sunset Boulevarde.

Starring Pig Killer.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: El Diablo on May 09, 2024, 04:43:27 AMIt's slower paced than FURY ROAD but it has such great characters and it introduces a memorable villain in Chris Hemsworth.

Given the radically different structure (with the film spanning a duration of 12 or so years of Furiosa's life, rather than a few days), very different pacing like is definitely something I expected, and I'm happy to see that the film is really leaning into its own style/structure in that regard rather than just setting out to try to be Fury Road again.

Counting down the days to release now...

Spoiler

SiL

SiL

I love how enthusiastic he gets about things he likes.

ace3g

ace3g

Shinawi

Shinawi

Interview of George Miller

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He's sleeping on Thunderdome.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed