New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,304,200 times)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 31, 2010, 01:31:28 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 31, 2010, 01:11:16 AM
Quote from: DarthJones on Jan 31, 2010, 12:27:03 AM
Hey everyone! I'm a fan of both the Alien (only the first two) & Predator franchises, I came here to talk about both franchises & the upcoming game!

Welcome! I see you're a Deadpool fan eh?

Gotta love the "Merc with a Mouth"!  ;)

Somebody say Deadpool? I love Deadpool.  ;D

MK_ULTRA

MK_ULTRA

Hey, Im Callum, I have been a huge Alien/Predator fan since i was a kid, fortunate enough to have a mother who would let me watch those sort of movies at such an early age. Played AVP2 back in the day in clan {MERC}, highly looking forward to the new AVP and Colonial Marines.

8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Welcome to the forums Callum.

Purebreedalien

Welcome MK_ULTRA :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MK_ULTRA on Feb 01, 2010, 12:13:27 AM
Hey, Im Callum, I have been a huge Alien/Predator fan since i was a kid, fortunate enough to have a mother who would let me watch those sort of movies at such an early age. Played AVP2 back in the day in clan {MERC}, highly looking forward to the new AVP and Colonial Marines.

8)

Welcome MK_ULTRA :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: MK_ULTRA on Feb 01, 2010, 12:13:27 AM

8)

I was fortunate enough to have parents that let me watch them at a young age too. :) Welcome!

KillTime

KillTime

Hey, I've visited this sight for a while, however I never registered. Well, I finally did.  I'm 35 and from FL and thrive on AVP.  And I'm itching to get my hands on the new AVP game. Nice to meet you all.

SpaceMarines

Welcome to the boards.

The PredBen

Welcome!

May your posts be many and your enjoy endless.

DarthJones

Hey everyone! I'm a fan of both the Alien (only the first two) & Predator franchises, I came here to talk about both franchises & the upcoming game!

Yup. Plus, I've been one before this recent influx of fans. I've been a DP fan ever since I found out about him when I first played MUA1 in late 2007 when I got my 360. He's been my favorite character ever since!

Hawkins

Hawkins

I'm Wraiths_Hawkins But you can call me Hawkins.I played avp in 2002 (and I still play it) and AVP2 in 2003 to present

First Blood

Welcome to the mad house. I apologize that Dutch couldn't save you.  ;)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DarthJones on Feb 02, 2010, 02:51:53 AM

Yup. Plus, I've been one before this recent influx of fans. I've been a DP fan ever since I found out about him when I first played MUA1 in late 2007 when I got my 360. He's been my favorite character ever since!

Same way I got into him  :D

Since then I've been collecting some of the old comics and some Cable & Deadpool.  :)

Quote from: KillTime on Feb 02, 2010, 12:06:04 AM
Hey, I've visited this sight for a while, however I never registered. Well, I finally did.  I'm 35 and from FL and thrive on AVP.  And I'm itching to get my hands on the new AVP game. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome! I love the signature. :)

Quote from: Wraiths_Hawkins on Feb 02, 2010, 03:13:03 AM
I'm Wraiths_Hawkins But you can call me Hawkins.I played avp in 2002 (and I still play it) and AVP2 in 2003 to present

Welcome to the forum! :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Wraiths_Hawkins on Feb 02, 2010, 03:13:03 AM

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to playing AvP 3 with ya! :)

rudeboyMACKA

hi all. im an avid AvP fan, and have been licking my lips for weeks waiting for this game to out.

site looks ace, having a look round as we speak.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed