New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,974 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 27, 2010, 07:47:03 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 26, 2010, 10:47:18 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 26, 2010, 05:53:47 PM
Welcome all new members, I'm insane. ;D

Are you insane? Or has the entire world gone insane, and you're the only one left?

*eyes shift wildly*

*'splodes*
Oh gosh. How many people can we have explode on one forum?

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2010, 01:16:21 AM

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jan 28, 2010, 01:27:01 AM

Oh. Thats a reasonable number.  :P

keylight-di

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2010, 02:06:40 AM

by week.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That explains why we have so many people registering these days.

USCM0311

USCM0311

G'day.

I'm a long time forum reader, first time poster.
This place seems to always have a solid community, good news updates about anything AVP related, I thought what the hell may as well sign up make some friends.

I'm a PC gamer, I've played lots of AVP2 back in the day and I'm looking forward to AVP next month.

Brother

Brother

Kewl.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: USCM0311 on Jan 28, 2010, 05:53:02 AM
G'day.

This place seems to always have a solid community, good news updates about anything AVP related, I thought what the hell may as well sign up make some friends.

I'm a PC gamer, I've played lots of AVP2 back in the day and I'm looking forward to AVP next month.
Welcome to the Galaxy!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

G'day.

Welcome, good Sir.

Purebreedalien

Welcome, USCM0311 :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 28, 2010, 02:06:40 AM

Hmm... there's me, and then there's Purebreedalien. Who're the other 40?

P.S. I guess that's what the great question is. ;)

G'day.

Welcome aboard!

MastaMarek

MastaMarek

hey,
I ve been an alien and predator movie fan for a long time. Can't really remember when was the first time I ve seen any of these movies, but I might have been at around 10 years old. lol. back then I had nightmares but the movies were soo addicting. I just discovered this community, looks very cool. I m pretty excited for AVP for PC. I just bought AVP2 from sierra to replay those awesome moments. lol. man, back then sierra was making awesome games. NOFL2, AVP2, SWAT4. hehe, non of this console rubbish that we have now. My friend still has the first, ever released, AVP comic book. wonder how much is that worth now!? lol. anyways, I m gonna go check out the "predators" movie section on here. See whats that all about. ohhh, and new Alien by Ridley.  yes plz.

Master Chief

Quote from: MastaMarek on Jan 29, 2010, 01:18:45 AM
...My friend still has the first ever released AVP comic book. wonder how much is that worth now!?...
Like $12...;) Welcome aboard, recruit.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

hey,
I ve been an alien and predator movie fan for a long time. Can't really remember when was the first time I ve seen any of these movies, but I might have been at around 10 years old. lol. back then I had nightmares but the movies were soo addicting. I just discovered this community, looks very cool. I m pretty excited for AVP for PC. I just bought AVP2 from sierra to replay those awesome moments. lol. man, back then sierra was making awesome games. NOFL2, AVP2, SWAT4. hehe, non of this console rubbish that we have now. My friend still has the first, ever released, AVP comic book. wonder how much is that worth now!? lol. anyways, I m gonna go check out the "predators" movie section on here. See whats that all about. ohhh, and new Alien by Ridley.  yes plz.
Welcome to the galaxy. Have a nice visit.
Spoiler
Or death. Depending on who you run into.  ;)
[close]

keylight-di

hey,

Everyone had nightmares about Aliens...  :-\
Am I the only one, who hadn't nightmares? Never?

No matter....

Welcome! Stay safe!  ;D  (whatever it means... ;))

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed