New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,304,520 times)

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Welcome to all

SpaceMarines

Yay! The only thing that's as good as a welcome, is a late one.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Yea  well im already in some action....i guess i shot my mouth off...i always do and it gets me in a bind

SpaceMarines

I did that when I first got here, too. I had a big explanation for why I like the Alien more than the Predator, and it spurred an argument that lasted for several pages. :D

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Well mine is kinda getting hectic.......i should of just chilled

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Nov 26, 2009, 02:55:47 AM
Yea  well im already in some action....i guess i shot my mouth off...i always do and it gets me in a bind

You didn't shoot your mouth off! Trust me, you didn't. I've been around here long enough to know when that happens.

SpaceMarines

It mostly happens when people clean their guns the wrong way. Never point the barrel at your face.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Nice way of putting it

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2009, 03:04:50 AM
You didn't shoot your mouth off! Trust me, you didn't. I've been around here long enough to know when that happens.
Well yea  i was just giving my opinion

The Demon

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Nov 26, 2009, 02:55:47 AM

It seems like that's the only thing I do when I post.

panzytuio

About Me:

Heres me. I do admit I look a bit freaky but this pic was done in thee spirit of Halloween/Scenie Prode

Well Im kinda a nerdy person. It probably explains why I am a member of this website. But I am ok with being a nerd because I know that at least I dont have the physical aspects of a nerd. I am pretty musculer and women always say Im sexy (seriously not to brag - it's so weird) which is an awesome feeling. Probably because I have awesome scene hair. Oh BTW I am kinda a scene kid. Only in the sense that I dress like them though. I dont go and post videos of myself posing on youtube. LOL

I love Lord of the Rings and my favorite game of all time that I have not gotten bored of for over 5 years is Rome Total War. But I do have an Xbox 3600 and I play all the CoDs and Halos. So there is my nerdy side.

I also am basically an expert on making videos and pictures. Just so you know, if anyone wants me to make there sigs.
  ::)
I also am a vocalist. I can sing scream and growel. My fav band is Bring Me the Horizon. Their song The Comedown basically sums me up if you AVP fans know what Im talking about.

So ya there you have it. I am sort of a unique combination of different types of people.  :P

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Holy Crap.....i just soiled my self

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Nov 26, 2009, 03:08:25 AM
Well yea  i was just giving my opinion

Nothing at all wrong with that :)

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2009, 11:51:11 PM
Nothing at all wrong with that :)

Yea Thanks

SpaceMarines

Welcome to the board, kid.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed