New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,965 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: amescape on Sep 01, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
Hi everyone.. are there female fighters in new Pedator

There's a female main character. But if you're talking about the rumour about there being female Predators, no, they're not female. And welcome!  :)

Quote from: RifleR4ider on Sep 01, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
Hello guys and gals, a long time Predator and Alien fan here. My favorite films since I was a kid are Predator and Aliens 2, and they're still my favorite today! Nice knowing you all, glad to be here!

We're always happy to welcome new members! Glad to have you here too.  :)

AlienDestroysPredator

Hi. I am 'AlienDestroysPredator'. I am 23 years old and have been following this website since way back in 2006 when i was 11 years old. I am not sure why it never occurred to me to just register an account here until now but i am glad i did. I have checked this website at minimum weekly and at most daily for the past 12 years.

Anyways, as my username might suggest I am indeed a bigger fan of Alien than I am of Predator however, I do enjoy both. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a die-hard fan of Alien but more of a casual viewer of Predator.

Thanks so much for welcoming me into this community. I am very happy and excited to be here.

CorruptedMemory

Hey, I'm 31 and have been a huge horror/sci-fi fan forever. I first watched Alien when I was 4 and Predator just a few years later. I started very young but became a lifelong fan.

The Old One

The Old One

Good username. Welcome aboard, don't get drunk and put a bullet in the hull.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 11, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
Good username. Welcome aboard, don't get drunk and put a bullet in the hull.

Indeed. Good to have you aboard. Now here's some Jack and a .44  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for signing up, AlienDestroysPredator and CorruptedMemory! Always happy to welcome new members to the community.  :)

LadyMaul

LadyMaul

Hello Predator, Alien, and Human family!

My name is Amber but I go by Lady Maul, and I do cosplay. I've been a fan of Predator ever since I saw it as at my Dad's house and every Predator movie including the AvPs. I've read just about every comic and crossover comic I could get my hands on. I never sought to join a forum before however, since I moved state I have not had a Predator group to run around with anymore so here I am!

My all time favorite to date is the first Predator movie. Tonight I see the newest Predator movie 'The Predator'!

Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones

Hi everyone and greetings from Miami. The first two Alien films as well as the first two Predator films (that's right I love P2) are some of my favorite movies ever. I started lurking here to follow all the production issues surrounding The Predator and finally decided to join.

azamultic

Quote from: Serpico Jones on Sep 13, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
Hi everyone and greetings from Miami. The first two Alien films as well as the first two Predator films (that's right I love the P2) are some of my favorite movies ever. I started lurking here to follow all the production issues surrounding The Predator and finally decided to join.

Welcome! (that's right I love the P2) Same here  ;)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits LadyMaul and Serpico Jones! Enjoy the site!

WhiteSpirit

I'm WhiteSpirit, 23 years old who loves the AvP universe

Garnet

Garnet

Hi all!

Long time Alien and Predator fan, mostly Alien.  I'm 36 from the UK.

For me, the best Alien films are Alien and Aliens. 

My profile pic is of the Xenomorph from the first film, with a red tint to it, hence my profile name 'Garnet'.  To me, the original Xenomorph is my favourite.  A solitary alien, using stealth, cunning and patience to wait out its prey, picking them off one by one, always having the upper hand.  A true lone wolf, and how I would operate if I were a Xenomorph, taking on this tactic in  console games like AvP.

;D

The Old One

The Old One

Aesthetic photo Garnet, Welcome WhiteSpirit.

Learning

Learning

Hi, just registered to share some thoughts on the Predator. 30 y.o.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our new members! Please take the time to have a read over our forum rules and FAQ before you get stuck in. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed